Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Off on Tangents AGAIN
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Since there was fuck all on the telly tonight hubby and I decided to watch a DVD. Wasn't I being a good wifey? Spending time with hubby instead of plugged into my life support system!
Christmas 2002 I bought hubby Minority Report and I still hadn't found the time to watch it.(he had) So cuppa in hand we settled down to view.
It wasn't at all like I thought it would be, I don't really know what I expected. I didn't expect the stunning effects, the story line was good and it had a few twists and turns that kept me guessing. The bonus for me was at the end. Tom Cruise with a shaven head Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr. Full head of hair he's just a normal guy to me but sheared It really brings out his eyes.
Film star wise there are several 100 guys that do it for me! The ones everyone likes, George Clooney, Bruce Willis, Keanu ( in leather of course) and the unconventional ones Adam Sandler (can't explain why I just love him) I also have a thing for Alan Rickman (devilish and what a voice) oh and Hugh Grant, but only with short hair! He could talk me into bed anytime!
Attraction works be it physical or mental we all have someone out there we can't get enough of. And we all have people who we couldn't bare to be near us!

Now i am really off on one of my tangents lmao Are you managing to keep up?

My sweary post was fun this afternoon, Got the ball rolling a bit didn't it? LOL It's actually not something I am hugely proud of, that I swear so much, I guess it becomes a habit with time. Don't get me wrong I don't swear 24/7 but I know I swear more than i should. Do i need rehab?

I managed to get 2 loads of washing dry this pm well chuffed now i have to iron the damn stuff I have another load out on the line still I couldn't be bothered to bring it in!
I had another bike ride so I've done really well exercise wise today! Pretty amazing actually.
The bread was yummy I know I shouldn't but I had a tepid slice with real butter on it just thinly cos I don't really like salted butter but it went down nicely!
Oh well i guess i should shut up about now I could go on and on and bore the shit out of you! I'm beginning to bore me oh well!
Nighty nights
love
Lou Lou
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com