Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Sweary
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Hello my name is Lou Lou, I am 30 1/2 years old and I am addicted to being Sweary.
As a child I was brought up to speak nicely, which I aim still able to do when I want to. I don't mean cut glass just nicely. (Although I do have an annoying knack of picking up accents very quickly! I'll leave that for another post sometime) I was a good child who didn't use bad language, even when amongst ones contempories. Teen years hit and I discovered shit, that delightful word that can be used in so many ways. "that's shit hot that is "Oooooo you stood in shit". I also used bloody, bugger, and bollocks. As i grew older I discovered there were even more words and my fascination with them just grew and grew. After all sweary words are so expressive. I have never much liked the word wanker, although I do tend to use it when driving, also now I tend to say things are "wank". Fuck as a word can be so very very expressive I have to admit it's a favourite of mine much to my mothers disgust. Yes I'm not that faint hearted I swear in front of my Mum, now you are shreiking in horror. She doesn't like it but she accepts it's me, and yes she tells me off for it.
Some people might say it's because I have a limited vocabulary and that's why i swear. Its not. I am excellent at English and have a great vocab. I swear because i like it. I swear because it's expressive and i only need to use one word to convey my mood rather than 5. I swear mainly due to frustration. I don't swear at work apart from the odd bloody, bugger or shit as I walk into a desk for the 4th time that day! I swear mainly when I am drunk and i swear lots when I am with Scarlet and when i am talking on the phone to Scarlet. I swear when I am talking to myself.
My name is Lou Lou and I am sweary!
Love
Lou Lou
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:22:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com