Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
From bread to weight and back to bread!
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Yummy the smell of almost baked bread is spiraling up the stairs, teasing and tantalising i'm starting to get hungry. I haven't indulged in luncheon yet, I'm holding off for nice fresh baked bread. The breadmaker was christmas pressie, well purchased with vouchers we got for christmas. After lusting after one for ages we took the plunge and bought one. I bake almost all my own bread now. I have used a couple of processed ones I have had n the freezer inbetween, but 98% of the bead we eat in this house is baked by my own fair hands lol.
I'm not very adventurous yet though. I make a cracking white loaf. I have been a bit bolder and added some sun dried tomatoes to one and cheese and onion to another a few times. I plan to buy myself a groovy recipe book and try out some other things too. T has a book with a lardy cake in it (drooling at the thought) she's gonna email it to me so i can give it a go. I rather fancy making some sunflower seed bread too. I am very partial to these, I usually have a handfull on my breakfast in the morning *hears bread machine beeping 5 mins left warning* and usually i dip into them several times in the day, they are so moreish. Bread is one of my favourite foods that and pasta. Maybe thats why now i've hit 30 i'm increasing in size!
Thats what the specimen bottle is for. I gotta pee in it for 24 hours to be analysed re my weight gain. This is because I can't lose any weight no matter how good I am and it is going up by 1lb a week steadily no matter what I do. I've had my thyroid done and it's fine. It's kind of a big mystery. The initial weight gain of 1/2 stone appeared suddenly over 2 weeks. it's happened to me before but last time I put on 1 1/2 stone in 3 weeks! For no reason I did loads of tests including pregnancy and all were fine. Then suddenly i lost the lot through doing nothing and went back to being a size 8 again! My body is complex I am beginning to think about donating it to science....if they want me! They can always say NO!
I am getting a little concerned now actually. I am starting not exactly to obsess about my weight but it is bothering me. This is probably because It really has never been an issue to me before, I went on my first diet in November last year! Don't worry i am not going to develop an eating disorder or anything I like food too much to starve myself or waste it by barfing it all up. I just have concerns. The doctor says I am within my BMI so I'm normal but she understands that my weight now is not normal for me. I've gone up another kg in one week again. Depressing. I refuse to buy a size 14. If shops want to make a 13 that would be great. I'm getting too big for a 12 but I am a bit too small for a 14 still. I don't want to be a size 8 again. I'll settle for a big 10/small 12, i like having tits lol
Here I go again blithering on and on I really need to get out more lol breads ready now anyway must let it cool before I slice it!!!! Yummy
Love
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:50:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com