Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Wahey.......the weekend is here
Saturday, April 24, 2004
Hey all you lovely peeps in Blogland...the sun is out indeed and shining its little butt off.....peoples smiles are that much brighter, the kids are that much happier, the washing gets dry so much bloody faster..LOL
I love that song Lou Lou kind of makes you go all warm and mushy inside, reminds you that the world is a good place to be in..........(aaah, sighs deeply).
I too saw the film you mentioned...Minority Report and struggled with the plot, have seen it three times now and it never ceases to amaze me just how scarey that English bird..Samantha Morton is it???..... looks with her head shaved.....doesn't have quite the same affect as Grrrrrrrr Tom Cruise.....ummmm well it may do if your that way inclined...but hey butch lookin birds never did it for me...pmsl
I'm more for the romantic comedy type film, you know boy meets girl, they fall in love.....her best mate is more glamorous and has more money.....he falls out of love and in love with the shallow rich bitch......then he has a brainstorm and kicks her to the kerb and goes back to said "girl next door type!"
Ahhhhhhhhhh ain't love grand...tee hee
For those of you who love a good mystery or thriller with a few twists..I can highly recommend Gothika...its just fantastic, one of those films that you never really know what is the truth and wot your supposed to believe until the last 5 mins, truely on the edge of your seat stuff.......and if that's not enough encouragement it's got the delicious, "I want a body like hers, please God!"........Halle Berry in...now her, I could deffo fancy...lmao
But enough of that...lol
Get outside, go enjoy the sunshine, spread a little happiness wherever you go and make the world a better place..............hmmmm or maybe just make people think that your a f*ckin day release nut job with an inane fixed smile on your face...lmao
Happy Sun Lovin Babes...mwah
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:47:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com