Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting etc etc etc
Friday, April 23, 2004

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right
It's all right

Here Comes the Sun
Writer, lead vocal: George Harrison

The sun is streaming through the window and the words came into my head. It lifts me up. Yet makes me feel safe and comforted, it's one of my favourites.
And so its words ring true. It's been a long time since we've had a day like today weather wise, and the weekend just promises to get better. I'm not gonna run out and put shorts on that would be truly horrifying although I am sad to say i have seen people in them.
Come on people, yes it's sunny but we are not ready to see ugly white hairy legs. I think this year I might try the sundome thing for a little colour. I know I shouldn't but I have never ever even been on a sunbed. The only type of artificial tan I have ever had was from a bottle and we all know how that turns out! I am one of those unfortunate people that look at others with envy. For I am exceedingly fair skinned, and I rarely if ever brown. I have a few times but not the honeyed haze i would like, more like I've wiped a cold teabag down my arms. I am truly envious of those who don't burn who just seem to brown. Now burn I do, I burn quickly and easily, even with cream. I just want to look healthy, Instead of grey and pale. I don't want to turn mahogany just a little honeyed on my legs which manage to stay eternally white, even when my arms manage a little colour. I understand it's now in to be white, but not polar white!

Today is St Georges day! St GeorgeWhy isn't it a day of national celebration? Why isn't it a Bank Holiday? It should be. I'm feeling a bit patriotic this afternoon ( probably due to all the England stuff flooding into the shops in town for Euro 2004 or whatever. I'm not a kissball fan. Rugby, now thats another story. I love going toTwickenham the atmosphere is electric, and it's safe to take princess who also loves Rugby luckily.) Ooooh the smell of algipan and deep heat grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Yes I love rugby!
Maybe we should make a stand and fight for it? Actually Brb I am sure on the web there probably is one! Here's one! The value of St Georges Day

I imagine your getting used to me going off on tangents now! Well if you aren't you'd better get used to it cos it's all i ever seem to do!
In blogland
Hans is boasting that he has a "thin the veil of intelligence and sophistication" I'm sure he has he's a gent. Fluffy Is getting all physcological with the help of science fiction Stuart has been busy posting and commenting. I have visited many others but I can't be arsed to link everyone! Hans is a new friend to us at "Stop" I find him very entertaining, and he's been a darling and linked us too,we like that very much.
Oh well time to go and make dinner and catch up with Hollyoaks. I might just go mad and post later tonight!!!!!!
Laters
love
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:12:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com