Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Anarchy in the local
Sunday, April 25, 2004
Well i had the weekend to myself, which meant sunbathing,drinking and eating out in, that order.
Which was bloody brilliant!
my friend had informed me she was running one of our local pubs on her own, with no experience of bar work and for added pressure, a saturday night aswell !!!!
She said come along and "i give you free drinks" well enough, said off i went with the bonus of watching her fuck up!!
I walked in a 9'00pm to see what can only be described has Anarchy in the u.k
After awhile things got worse there were more people behind the bar than you can shake a shitty stick at another barmaid turned up to work ,
ahhhh saviour at last, we thought but it turned out she was more pissed up ,than the 12 geordie lads asking for 12 pints pronto,they soon got wind of the situation, which was obvious to a blind man .That the bar was now being run by sombody who was now in a state of i really don't give a fuck, and the other one was standing because she was being held up by the lager pumps.
Ofcourse i offered to help but she said no, she has the nice geordie lads lending a helping hand pouring themselves free drinks, well the rest of the bar thought fuck this and decided to do the same,
CONTROL WAS NOW LOST!!
geordies were now in the same state has the bar maid 2 of them collapsed in a drunken stuper behind the bar, bottles were now being passed around to everyone and then the landlady appeared.
That was when i left,
I have to say, it was one of the funniest and cheapest nights out ever, if and when she runs the pub again i'll give you all a shout, but i did say to her.
"monkeys will fly out of my arse, before she ever asks you to do this again."

Scarlet
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:45:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com