Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Not exactly a day of rest!
Sunday, April 25, 2004
Last night hubby and I started another patch in our garden for grass repair. We have clay based soil and it cracks really bad in the summer and floods really bad in winter, not to mention the added wear and tear of our family pet "mental" our collie cross. (she's actually a very loving, calm sweetheart who is quite like her owners!being mental lol)
The other patches we've done are growing nicely although they still need to be cordened off a little while longer.

Today is the day I do my 24hr sample! It's not even half full yet. Am i gonna get told off for not drinking enough? It's been met with much mirth within the four walls of lou lou land and piss taking (excuse the pun!) Will drop it to the doctors tomorrow and wait 2 weeks for the results.

We had our first barbeque today, after going to Tesco, Homebase, B and Q and Co-Op before arriving at Sainsbury's to purchase a small bag of charcoal, it had to be that special easy light stuff too. They had huge sacks of it at the other places but hubby refused for some reason known only to himself ( I mean we only have the rest of the summer and barbeques every week) to buy a big sack insisting a small one would do. God he pisses me off sometimes, you know once we drove a 45 mile round trip cos he had heard petrol was 3p cheaper a litre. (where the fuck is the logic in that i ask you!)

Princess has been a sweetie today no only child rants which is great (what I call it when she goes off on one, only child syndrome!) She's all tucked up in bed now watching "Born and Bred" she loves it. She'll be well pissed off when she finds out it's the last in the series! I'm looking forward to new programs this week there are some goodies starting.

I've been pretty busy, I've added Unky Moods to us here. I've discovered all I never knew about Frotting lmao Ta Fluffy. We've had a visitor to the site today from Russia which is pretty exciting. Well it's amazing to know how many people we are reaching after 3 weeks really we never imagined anyone else would want to read us.

I've giggled at Scarlets latest post, pissed at her cos she never invited me. I couldn't have gone but that's besides the bloody point! I've popped in and out of my usual blogs, disovered a few new ones, not decided whether to add them to links yet a couple more days and we shall see. Impress Me!!!!!!!! (using telepathic powers now)
If you haven't read anyone in the links bar, please go visit and see what you are missing.
Well I had better get my arse in gear I have huge ironing pile to get through Hubby has said he will help me (Ooooooooh i love him!)

Loves
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx ;)
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:27:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com