Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Shitkicker part 3
Sunday, April 25, 2004
Well has you know i had the weekend to myself, which means only one thing, shitkicker himself was down, and you can probaly guess we had an argument. over........wait for it........ not producing enough sun block for himself.
i kid you not , he kind of hobbled into the house muttering under his breath,
" fucking bitch did this on fucking purpose"of which the only response one could do was to piss one's pants off, while showing off one's beautiful golden glow.
He was friggin glowing, his feet had blistered and his forehead well what can i say, you could fry eggs on it. if he wasn't blaming me for the "glow in the dark look" i would have felt sorry for him.
But instead i pointed out that it was not my place now to provide sun protection and if you were't such a cheap shitkicker, you wouldn't be glowing like a beacon.
To add insult to injury he hobbled out of the house with all the dignity he could muster, only to get hit in the head with a football, from the children across the road, to which i think you could have heard his screams for miles around, now the poor bastard had enough problems as it were, and ofcourse it got worse because i now was laughing uncontrollably, which sent the children off too.
All you could hear was shitkicker muttering to his car.
" fucking bitch it is all her friggin fault"
All in all a good weekend all around.
Except shitkicker ofcourse.

Scarlet
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:56:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com