Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
my Mother is a twat--Part 2
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
If you haven't read my fisrt post on my slightly mental mother, you may be a bit shocked that she isn't care in the commmunity. But don't be alarmed she does have grown-ups with her almost 24/7, and to be honest the only danger is to herself mainly.
She phoned me in a panic yesterday morning
" i am just picking up my new mobile phone from the shop, because your dad has broken down, and i can't get hold of him"
FACT 1... she already has a mobile phone.
FACT 2.....My is dad deaf, and does not have a mobile phone.
FACT 3... He has break down cover.
FACT 4.... I knew this was gonna take up most of my day.
so off i trundle to mothers, it turned out she had turned her old mobile off that was why it was not working, so sort out canceling the order where the bloke had quickly established she was mental and sold her a 2 hundred pound mobile which i would not be able to get her to work that in a month of sundays.
Anyway dad phones again, well she was shouting so hard there was no need for mobile phones.
" ARE YOU ALRIGHT, SPEAK TO ME ARE YOU ALRIGHT."
people in the street walking past were looking around to see if they could see who was shouting " ARE YOU ALRIGHT" one bloke answered " WELL CAN'T COMPLAIN LOVE"
i grabbed the phone off mother it turned out he brought bacon for tea and was on his way home phoning because it was late and he didn't want her to worry.(ironic really)
Now i am wondering which one of them is deaf or maybe both of them, after i poked her with shitty sticks i came home.
praying if it was possible to be adopted at the age of 31.
please god. i won't say fuck for a week i promise.

An exasperated
Scarlet
p.s I love her to death really ( quite literally infact )
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:05:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com