Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
To be or not to be....a Lesbian that is!!!!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Well ladies...I would do the quiz and give my opinion on this great debate...but I can't f*ckin get in...arrrrghghgh...lol
I'm sure when I finally do it will just tell me wot I already know...that there is a virgin lesbian on the inside just waiting to be released...Lmao
I have a good friend...who was married and who had a husband who didn't mind that she was bi-curious and "allowed" her to experiment with his full consent.....pretty decent of him don't you think..either that or he's a f*ckin idiot.......BIG CLUE HERE..they're not married anymore!!!!
Anyway knowing that she had...."done the deed" so to speak, I being me....a f*ckin nosey witch...wanted all the details..was it any good, wot did it feel like, would she do it again? All the usual bi-curious questions...needless to say I was intrigued as I always have been..lol
I think its different for us girls...I mean I can look at another woman and think..God she's beautiful or she's got a great body....or she'd get it...lol No but seriously, do you think guys do the same thing....er A BIG FAT NO....me thinx You can just imagine it can't ya...a group of guys outside the pub in the summer, a good lookin attractive guy walks past, pretty fit, obviously takes care of himself, been on the sunbed....nicely golden (you get the picture ladies.....stop droolin..lol) now would these guys compliment another guy????? Would they f*ck....Wot about "Jeeez he's fit...look at the arse on that!" NO F*CKIN WAY!!!!! See... guys think if they look at other guys that way or appreciate another guy's body and the work they've put in it makes them GAY...Duh......Lmao That's guy mentality for you!
Sorry for all of those guy's out there who can appreciate other guy's bods without a guilty gay thought entering your head.....I bet there are only a handful of you though...lol
Anyway enough of going off on one...I better get back to me daily chores..well when I say get back to, I actually mean start them.........ahhhh I'm such a bad housewife, I mean who f*ckin likes housework anyhow?????? E-mail us now I'll give ya me number....especially guys who like nothin better than hoovering naked...lmao Well.... there have gotta be some perks to being a housewife...tee hee
Love ya
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:12:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com