Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Errrrrrrrrrrr Monday...I think!
Monday, April 26, 2004
Hullo all you readers out there...and boy there are quite a few of you.............reached the 1000 visitors on the counter today.............WOW....I mean f*ckin WOW.......fan-bloody-tas-tic WOW.....sorry just a little bit excited by the prospect of so many peeps reading about our ordinary lives...He he
I guess we all think our lives are ordinary until we share a little piece of ourselves with someone else, I guess that's how we make good friends, great friends if we're lucky.
I don't think I really have one person who I could call a best friend, I have several and I love them all dearly, they have all been there for me when I've been feelin blue, held my hand, wiped away a tear, gave a comforting hug or offered words of wisdom. Laughed out loud at the same jokes, shared the joys of our children, whinged over husbands and the drudgery that is housework. Some friends we only know for a short time, but in that time they can make such a difference....one of those friends I am proud to say is Lou Lou, a long time ago now, we met albeit briefly......when I needed a favour and could trust no other it was her I turned to and she delivered..... as good friends do with no questions asked, she opened a door for me when I saw no other way out and for that my sweetheart I will always be grateful...mwah
I have good friends too that I have never met, people who I have met here and shared my life with..people who have crept into my heart and brightened my world and offered a shoulder to cry on or just a listening ear...you know who you are...my thanx go to you too xx
God this post is turning into something f*ckin depressing..SNAP out of it girl......lol
Enough about friends and wot they can do for you...good friends do it without askin..wink wink
Time is gettin on and I need to go rest my weary body in a hot and steamy bath...for once without the rugrats......and contemplate wot tomorrow will bring to my sad, sweet existence...lol
The same f*ckin shit I should imagine...your right Lou Lou..life is wot you make it..tomorrow I'm starting with a whole new bag of ingredients and a new recipe...tee hee
Love to you all
Evie
xx
Ps Life is full of friends we have yet to meet.............lookin forward to it!
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:21:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com