Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Angel
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Wanted to share this with you all it's really sweet and I think a nice way to end an evening's blogging. Goodnight all!
Love
Lou Lou
xxx


The Pocket Angel

I am a tiny angel I’m smaller than your thumb;
I live in people’s pockets.
That’s where I have my fun.
I don’t suppose you’ve seen me,
I’m too tiny to detect;
Though I’m with you all the time.
I doubt we’ve ever met.
Before I was an angel ….I was a fairy in a flower;
God, himself hand picked me
And gave me Angel power.
Now God has many angels
That he trains in angel pools;
We become His eyes and ears and hands.
We become His special tools.
And because God is so busy,
With way too much to do;
He said that my assignment
Was to keep close watch on you.
Then he tucked me in your pocket,
Blessing you with angel care;
Saying I must never leave you,
And I vowed to stay right there!

anon

posted by Lou Lou @ 11:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com