Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Domestic Bliss
Sunday, May 02, 2004
Mr D? Scarlet you'd better phone me pronto i want details;) Nice to hear you haven't lost your touch babe.

Soz I didn't manage to post yesterday I was being a devoted wifey (trying to prove I am not completely attached to my life support machine!!!!) Plus I was felling like crap again.
I didn't do a jot of housework all day. We did go out food shopping though. Although I did have to go to work early am. Well i started at 8.30am and was supposed to finish at 10.30am but people had other ideas and i finally finished at 12.05pm I was not impressed. I only work one Saturday in 10 so it's not too bad really, and it is only usually for 2 hours so i can't complain.
Ooooooh had luncheon at BK had a lovely whopper meal yummy i was soooooo hungry. Once home i got into my pjs and rested. Early night too.

********************************************************************

Felt much better this am and had a lay in which was lovely for a change, and whoopee i get one tomorrow too cos it's a bank hol yay. I have actually accomplished quite a lot today. Cleaned the kitchen, washed 4 washloads, ( was too lazy to do any yesterday besides i couldn't get it dry it was tipping it down!) tidied the shed, watered the plants, did the garden front and rear, oh and next doors front garden too cos we take it in turns cos it is such an arse ache to do. OH and i put some stuff in the breadmaker to magically turn into a loaf of bread. Then the cars.
I usually do the interior hubby does the washing. It took me almost 1 hour to just to hoover the interior of his car. The dog had been a passenger and it took ages to get all the hair up and princess crumbs let alone half a bin bag of empty fag packets and pepsi bottles ( yes i know sound like a right shed doesn't it? Its a Peugeot 307 with a lazy driver who doesn't keep it clean and tidy)
Meanwhile he washed my Clio, managing to miss a huge bird shit (Half a job) later as i went on to clean the interior of my car i realised he had indeed done half a job he hadn't squeegeed my windows. I took a major affront at this and let him have it (verbally)recurringly for over an hour lmao I mean half a fucking job, there's me cleaning my little heart out and the lazy bastard can't be bothered to do my windows LOL I topped my screenwash checked the oil and went back to the house. The bread i had baked was cooked and very very yummy. For penance i made him help cook dinner lmao
Nice quiet afternoon and i again have been a good wifey keeping off the PC till hubby went to bed tonight. We watched Sleepy Hollow. Somehow i had never actually managed to see it before. It was actually quite good ( what couldn't be with the scrumptious mr depp in it? In his frock coat, breaches and top boots i mean what a turn on! ) I do think though it would have been a lot scarier in a cinema with the full darkness and dolby sound for effects. I only hid my eyes when the head got cut off lmao wuss
Domestic bliss i suppose is kind of what the day has been. Tomorrow brings lots of ironing lol oh and we night go out somewhere as is traditional to do on a bank holiday. Who knows i don't yet and i don't really care as long as i get a lay in LOL
love
Lou Lou
xxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 11:32:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com