Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
me again
Friday, April 30, 2004
The Show. Scarlet this evening was treated to a live performance of Princesses latest songs and dance moves via the mic and webcam. I am sure that's why she has gone to bed early tonight having suffered excrutiating high pitched notes.
I in turn was treated to a stunning tenacious d esq performance from scarlets son featuring guitar playing and lyrics one line about his mum not shaving her armpits lmao He has a talent for making people laugh and is every bit as quick witted as his mother. Luckily gene pool wise he has inherited Scarlets intelligence although we are not entirely sure where this as come from as you may be aware from her tales of her "challenged" mother. Luckily I can't see any bit of his father either. He could never compete with Scarlets brain. I always fell he felt inadaquet next to her. He was the Sunday sport to her The Times. lol
I digress again!!! Mercifully princess became hungry so the impromptu consert ended. (Scarlet and I thanking God our eardrumms hadn't burst!)
I've had a nice quiet evening. I even did some housework aren't i good? Theres no rush due to the bank holiday Yay!
Weekend plans........ food shopping. Having a nice quiet weekend, maybe the cinema on Monday. Nothing much. The weather doesn't promise to come to much at all. It's horrible here I have even turned my heating back on.
Well Just so you's all have something to laugh at this weekend a friend gave me
This Link So go find something that tickles your fancy, there's something for everyone here!
Love
Lou Lou
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:12:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com