Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Another weekend...a long one!
Saturday, May 01, 2004
Hey All
How's it going???
Can see you've been having fun Lou Lou...are you gonna put Princess on the stage? Keep you in the style your accustomed to in your old age Dahling, Luvie!...LOL
Hmmmmm now let's see plans for this weekend....just to get through it without any major upsets I guess.
Spend Saturday's at me Grandparents house usually with all the kids running rings round them...my brother will be over there today too with his ickle rugrat...he's only 1...awwwwww..he's a darlin' ...mwah
We all have a nice long chin wag....and get spoiled rotten and get treated to the best roast dinner ever...wot it is it with Grandparents and roast dinners............they don't make 'em like they used to...LOL
We come home about tea-time, do the usual bath time routine...the older kids get to watch a video with hundreds of snacks and fizzy thrown into the bargain......in a vain effort to bribe some kind of lie-in on a Sunday morning..unlucky for us the babe hasn't quite cottoned on to this concept yet...LOL But she will!!
Sunday morning...we're all gonna descend onto town and get some hair dye.......myself and my oldest daughter are gonna do our utmost to p*ss off her father by streaking her hair....a natural colour this time though.....last time he nearly blew a gasket, as we dyed it pink....oops....well it did grow out...eventually!!!
I mean I ask you...wot 11 year old is gonna be upset when her Mother suggests dying her hair???? Her father's girlfriend.....sadly always has to put her two penneth's worth in......she's so anal about these things...I mean she's my f*ckin daughter ffs!!!!
And then onto Monday......well as my car recently cost me an arm and a leg to get through its MOT....I'm having to work to pay for it.....aaah such is life..not all day though just the morning..so its not all bad.
So lets hope my hair dying efforts come to fruition or I maybe getting some funny glances come Monday morning.....although frankly I'm used to it....lol
Take Care people
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:43:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com