Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
New Feature!!!!! The Friday Feature!
Friday, April 30, 2004
Friday Feature
Thought it might be fun to have a Friday Feature. This is gonna be pretty much anything we decide it to be. Today I've decided to add a joke. This is the one and only way I can ever tell a joke. I just can't do it no matter how I try something always gets lost on the translation i miss a keyword here add an extra word there. I just can't do it so here with the magic of cut and pasteing so i can't fuck it up for your entertainment is the Friday Feature!!!!
Love
Lou Lou
xxxx
Ps Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary yay

Drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

JOKE 1

Two weeks ago was my 45th birthday and I wasn't feeling too good that
morning. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say,
"Happy Birthday!", and probably have a nice present for me.
As it turned out, she didn't even say Good Morning, let alone Happy
Birthday.
I thought, well, that's wives for you, never mind,the children will
remember..
The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word.
So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and very
despondent..
As I walked into my office, my secretary Janet said, "Good morning, Boss.
Happy Birthday".
Now I felt a little better that someone had remembered.
I worked until noon, then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's
such a beautiful day outside, and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch,
just you and me."
I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. "Let's
go!"
We went to lunch, but didn't go where we normally go; instead we went out to
a private little place.
We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.
On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful
day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"
I said, "No, I guess not."
She said, "Let's go to my place."
After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think
I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable"
"Sure!" I excitedly replied.
She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a
huge birthday cake -- followed by my wife, -- children, -- and dozens of our
friends, all singing Happy Birthday.
And I just sat there --- On the couch ----



"Naked"!!!!.


JOKE 2

After her sixth child, Jane decided that she should have some
cosmetic surgery "down below" to restore herself to her former
youthful glory. Time and childbirth had taken its toll as her bomb
doors were dangling a bit low and looked like a ripped out
fireplace. She reckoned that, with six children being the limit,
she'd tidy things up with a nip here and a tuck there so it looked
more like a piggy bank slot rather
than a badly packed kebab.

Following the operation she awoke from her anaesthetic to
find three roses at the end of the bed. "Who are these from?" she
asked the nurse, "They're very nice but I`m a bit confused as to why

I've received them."

"Well" said the nurse, "The first is from the surgeon - the
operation went so well and you were such a model patient that he
wanted to say thanks".

"Ahhh, that's really nice" said Jane.

"The second is from your husband - he's delighted the
operation was such a success that he can't wait to get you home.
Apparently it'll be the first time he's touched the sides for years and he's very
excited!"

"Brilliant!" said Jane. "And the third?"

"That's from Eric, a patient in the burns unit," said the
nurse. "He just wanted to say thanks for his new ears"!


posted by Lou Lou @ 11:31:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com