Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Hey Ho Chums...!
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Good day to you all...........hmmmm now that's the polite stuff out of the way...LOL
Wot the f*ck is with the weather these day's?????
I mean is it spring or wot?
Where's the bloody sun???
I need some sun on me pasty white arms and legs...I'm startin to look like a milk bottle!!!!!
I don't do sunbed's....getting naked anywhere else apart from in me own home is a big, fat No, NO!!!
I mean after 3 kids.......hmmmm lets not go there girls!!!
So...the weekend.....was good the hair dying went well...I now have pillar box red hair with black streaks as before just a little bit more vibrant....wicked (my 11 year old's words...Not mine!)
She has blonde streaks on top, she already has blonde hair but quite dark and red underneath.......do you know how difficult these things are?????
I ain't volunteering to do it again...not on your f*ckin nelly!
She was pleased....so all was well, as for her father's comments.....well they have yet to filter this way...lol
Went into town...spoilt the kids rotten, clothes and toys and the usual trip to McDonald's of course!!!
I got myself a couple of pairs of new jeans...one a size 12.....wow, fan-bloody-tas-tic WoW......not been in a size 12 for years...am quite happy to be a 14, I mean I have hips and an arse....but lucky for me I have the tits to go with it...lmao
Jordan's got nothing on me......lmao And they're all real baby...wink, wink!
Went to work Monday....was slow to start...they actually were turning people away at 8am....considering we didn't open 'til 9am.......wot the f*ck is that all about?
Anyway by 1015 half the world and his Auntie had decided to come shoppin, so was sheer murder!!!!
And it got worse.....well it bloody rained didn't it...and when it rains people go shoppin..........needless to say got out late, then headed into town..minus the kids...hoorah!!!
Needed to get new glasses........boring task and best done without the aid of whinging children...don't you think.
Bought little 'un a gorgeous new outfit, have a friend getting married soon and was just the excuse I needed to spend some money...LOL You know wot i'm talkin about ladies, wink xx
It was a baby pink, black and white kilt and a pink t-shirt with kittens on with diamante collars...LOL very Posh Spice...LOL Poor child Is only for the reception...she has a proper, suitably toddler like dress for the wedding itself...well wot kind of a mother do you think I am??
Now I just gotta find something to go with.......MY HAIR????? HELP!!!!
Enough already......
Love you all
Evie
xx


posted by Lou Lou @ 11:03:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com