Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Fury to humbled
Friday, May 07, 2004
Well I started to write a post earlier but was interupted and had to scrap it. I'm glad I did I would have regretted it if i had.

It all started as a reflection. A reflection on what I was doing this time 10 years ago. On a saturday afternoon 10 years ago today, dressed in virginal white ( yeah right!) I pledged my love and said I do at the tender age of 20. ( I have been with hubby since I was 17, he's all i have ever known or want to know) I was, looking back now really quite young to take the step, but I don't regret a single day and if i could turn the clock back I'd walk down that aisle and say I do again. We've had our ups and downs, If any couple says they don't, well they're lying, we've grown up together, we've learnt from our mistakes and our love has grown, and from that love has sprung our princess.

This afternoon when I started my post i was angry and hurt I said a lot of mean things, basically i was letting of steam, i've always let of steam writing, it's therapy for me, it's had me in trouble before! (person i was slagging has read it, although never meant to be seen by anyone other than me.) Anyway I was going on about how shit my day was that I had given hubby a lovely pressie that he's chuffed to bits with and I hadn't even got a card. I was furious for want of a better word that he had ignored i felt, our special day, didn't it mean as much to him as it did to me? Well i'm feeling a bitch now.

He came up trumps......1/4 carat trumps. Usually hubby will pick the most humerous card he can find one that the words don't really mean anything other than "I want to shag your brains out" the card he chose has humbled me. The words in it are beautiful if i can sneak downstairs and grab it i'll post them, but basically it choked me. I'm sparkling away at the moment, chuffed to bits, it's a beautiful ring,( 1/4 carat diamond half eternity ring very sparkly) i know he's crap at showing his feelings but i do know and have always known he loves me just as much as I love him he just doesn't show it in the ways that i do.

If you happen to take a look love i'm sorry i was a cow i know you didn't have time till later i'm sorry. Thank you my darling for the past 10 years it's been a fantastic ride so far.......Happy Anniversary!

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:24:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com