Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Full moon, half moon, total eclipse
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Well you may well think i am alluding to tonight's skyshow the lunar eclipse in which the moon will turn red. WRONG I am actually talking about the fact that i am currently munching down a packet of jaffa cakes in fact i'm half was through!!!
I needed sustenance and the jaffa cakes were there. When i felt i needed a big comforting hug, the jaffa cakes were there, calling to me saying "eat me i'll make you feel better eat me, pick me i'm all orangy and spongy eat me! eat me! eat me!" So out of the cupboard they have come and here is i stuffing them down barely pausing for breath. I'm starting to feel better now.
It's been a day of sheer hell. Work was the busiest i have ever known it to be, i managed two gulps of very cold tea today, when it calmed down hours later i manged to have a petit iced bun and a small slice of cake. I also finished late. Where as i would normally finished at 1.30pm i was asked to stay an extra hour, which i did cos it would have been like a rat leaving a sinking ship if i had gone. I've been on the front desk today. First point of contact for some nice people and some very rude people, all of which take it personally i can't give them what they are asking for, all of them being obnoxious stating that it is imperiative they see ~~~~~ or urgent they are seen by anyone at all. We had them queing oout the door, not to mention the volume of phonecalls i was handling too. (my ears were starting to sweat from the headset) For some reason we were completley overwhelmed it was worse than christmas, worse then new year. It was hell. I'm sick and tired of saying the word no, and we are fully booked, i am sick and tired of asking people to call back at 8.30am and i am sick and tired of people speaking to me like i'm a piece of shit. Oh well that out of the way I'm sure tomorrow will be just lovely and back to normal! Jaffa cakes must be kicking in lol

Tonight i have the ironing to do, i wish i didn't but at least i can be glued to cutting it whilst i am doing it. Princess is playing her keyboard happily singing songs that only make sence to her lol She rocks! Well i think so anyway, although of course i am biased.
Oh well time to go time to finish the jaffa cakes time to go read and comment.
Oh Btw Hans, I forgot to go lean on my wing sorry babe!
Love
Lou Lou
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:26:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com