Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Babble with a guessing my job thing
Thursday, May 06, 2004
Unforunatly didn't manage to post last night twas a night of busyness here at lou lou land. Firstly I hadto watch diy sos with the yummy nick nowles, and then i settled down to piss myself laughing at the d day thing on bbc1.
Those lads just had me in pieces. So clueless, like they would have had a picnic with the training during the war, they really don't know they are born. The conscripts then couldnt just fuck off and leave if they felt like it ( if they thought the weather was shite or they didn't like doing ironing) well actually they could but if caught they would be shot.
Anyway after then it was help Scarlet time her pc has gone tits up, we're not entirely sure why but it's not a virus. It keeps rebooting, and at times last night wouldn't boot up at all. Any ideas? We've gone through pretty much everything we can think of. Scarlet will possibly be dictating a post to me later today. She apologies for her absence.
Ta to Ian for the link, to be found in comments gave me a chortle or two.

Had a very odd dream last night not giving you all the details, but Peter Andre (argghhhhh) was in it, but he had curly hair ( non gelled) and was wearing odd clothes, i really shouldn't drink fizzy late at night lol
Day off today, well deserved after the week I have had although the house is a tip will have to do it this afternoon, I really don't have the inclination to do it this morning. Work yesterday was hellish buy but i was in another department in the morning so i didn't get shouted at too much.
Queue Quiz.
Ok So far i've not mentioned in my posts what I do for a living, there have been numerous hints and clues scattered. So I've decided you can all guess. So answers in the comments box ladies and gents this should be fun, for me anyway. Can't wait to read your guesses. Scarlet and Evie need not apply cos you already know, and no telling anyone.
I also at this point jump on a bandwagan and do a guess the size of my tits post, but they're really not worth mentioning lmao

Love
Lou Lou
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:28:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com