Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Knowing me.........knowing you
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Well due to the recent surge in meme's we're going to do one too! (Nutty it's the one i mentioned last week!) So here goes:

A me me for Lou Lou xxxx

l. FULL GIVEN NAME:
Lou Lou Not telling you!
2. CURRENT LIVING ARRANGEMENT?
Married, 10 yrs this week! I was almost a child bride!
3. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING
None at the moment blogs you know who you are!
4. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing it's a boring blue one with a gel wrist rest!
5. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly of course!
6. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
This is a hard one, cos i never buy any so i guess none!
7 FAVOURITE SMELLS?
< em> Dew, freshly cut grass, hoof oil
8. FAVOURITE SOUND?
When princess said Mummy for the first time
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
Shit i'm gonna be late again!
10.FAVOURITE COLOURS?
lilac, any shade of purple actually, red, blue, black, all of them i spose
11. HOW TALL ARE YOU? AND WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR FEET?
Honestly? 5ft 3 1/2 inches size 4 to 41/2 shoes
l2. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE TELEPHONE?
As quick as I can get there!
l3. NAME OF FUTURE CHILDREN?
Dane (but my cousin used it bugger) Jarrod, Eden, or maybe Star
l4. MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE:
My Family
l5. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Both! I'm a greedy bitch!
l6. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
I used to, very fast, me like fast cars *dreaming of nitro mini*
l7. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Thats no way to talk about my hubby! But yes I have a teddy i've had since birth that i snuggle when i'm depressed or sick Much to hubby's disgust
l8. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Stupid question MINI MINI MINI MINI MINI
19. WHAT DO YOU DRIVE NOW?
A Renault Clio, not my first choice, or Hubby's Peugeot 307
20. IF YOU COULD MEET OR SEE ONE PERSON?
Would like to have met John Candy, Elvis, Marilyn, Princess Diana, these days George Clooney, Robbie Wiliams, Robin Williams and I can't think of anyone else right now
2l. FAVOURITE MOVIE:
If I am honest,The Breakfast Club. Pretty in Pink any old brat pack flick, or musical lmao Also big Adam Sandler Fan so anything of his, like far too many flicks to list really! Oh Armageddon, Sixth Sense na I can't narrow it down I'll be here all night lol
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes, no matter what effect it has lol
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? tv/theatre/film critic or George Clooneys personal love slave
24. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes with my hubby for 14 years
25. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
Half full! But ready for a top up!
26. FAVOURITE TV SHOW?
At the mo the OC, but i love Friends, and Hollyoaks, and Time Team and i loved cold feet not a huge tv watcher really!
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH THE FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
No i type as fast as i can don't care whether they're on the right keys or not, as long as i get it done fast with miminal mistakes lol
28. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
There was a tray of ferrero rochet but i've scoffed them all now! now theres a camp bed and empty suitcases
29. FAVOURITE NUMBER?
3
30. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Rugby and i like that prog on Channel 4 on early saturday morning
3l. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS :
you're a lovley bloke ta uncle T !! (originally an email)
32. NAME A PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND:
Scarlet and Evie, well they'd bloody well better if they know whats good for them!

Feel free to do this yourselves and email yours it to us at: stoptheworldiwannagetoffnow@gmail.com

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:07:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com