Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Getting old..............eek!
Friday, May 07, 2004
Hey World!!
How can it be the weekend....again???
Where did the week go..............wot is going on, I'm sure yesterday was Tues..lol Wot happened to the days in between???
Have you noticed that as you get older the days get shorter as do the weeks.....wot the f*ck is going on there? Is it some kind of conspiracy..............I'm sure when I was a kid...many moons ago now...that weekend's seemed to take an age to come. The days seemed to drag by.....3.30 on a Friday afternoon..school's out.... would take forever to come around.........And now, now there are just not enough hours in the day let alone day's in the week. I mean we just had Xmas didn't we and now it's almost June???? Arrrrrrrrrrghghgh I'm getting old......*sob sob*
Enough of getting old and grouchy and gettin closer to the number 40 than I would like.....well another 7 years...but that is way too close in my book.....they say life starts at 40...hmmmmm well I think I can wait, let me just enjoy p*ssin about for the next few years and maybe then I might think about being sensible and growing up....of course by then I will have an 18 year old..eeek scary thought, she'll be into boyfriends and maybe her first car, college even, (if we're lucky) she wants to be a hairdresser at the moment so who knows. I'll be sittin there thinkin' "Jeeeeeeeeeeeez where did the time go???"
They bloody pinched it, that's wot they f*ckin did...lmao I'm tellin ya its a conspiracy....life gets shorter as we get older.......you'll see!!
Changing the subject altogether...interesting shopping trip today...new glasses.*sigh* I hate gettin new glasses.....I've worn them since I was at college so for a few years now, have tried contacts, liked them but to be honest they are too fiddlie for me, not got time to mess about in the mornings and stab myself in the eye several times just to get perfect vision......plus glasses work for me, I hide behind mine. It's kind of my safety blanket......weird I know for me, its like I feel people can't really see me...ok ok I know that sounds freaky....but I believe the eyes are the window to your soul and you can tell a lot by lookin into someone's eyes, this way no one ever really gets to see the real me...well that's my theory anyhow..lol
So shop for glasses I must....I'll let you know how I get on...have seen a rather nice red pair I like, the ones I have now are black so they are pretty noticeable...at least the red ones would match my hair!!!!
Well I think I've drivvled on enough now...time to get on and do the housewifey thing....he he
Have a nice weekend peeps,
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:34:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com