Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Feeling rather good ;)
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
We did it, WE reached 1500 hits! Who would have thought it? I certainly didn't when we started this a month and a half ago. We are all pretty proud of ourselves.

Princess came up with a new phrase this afternoon when i finished work, and collected her from her childminders. She called me a "little beggar" obviously got from school. And then she said "Thankyou Wankyou" Now this is either just her doing rhyming or some kid at school thinks it's funny to teach my 7yr old crap! Either way i had to stop myself silently sniggering before she asked me why i was telling her why it wasn't something she should say.

Work was ok, busy busy. Someone asked to see the boss, I was crapping it when she called me into her office *thinking omg what have i done? i can't think of anything* Apparently the lady wanted to compliment her on her wonderful member of staff *ME* and how nice, polite, helpful,professional and friendly i was. *Me blushed furiously well chuffed* This has happened a few times, it's so nice to be appreciated for a change. Don't get me wrong we did have some arseholes today, one old guy was waving his stick at my colleauge W just because he wasn't satisfied with the answers to his questions. The old tosser stormed out bashing the doors with his stick *W and I laughed* Other persons nearby also were not impressed by his twatty behaviour. We get um we really get um!

Gonna go do dinner in a mo, got a day off tomorrow and just got physio to go to first thing and all the housework is done already so i will be reading blogs and surfing all day my favourite thing to do bar clothes shopping whihc i might do a little of to get something nice for S's leaving do tomorrow night. I gave P my menu decision today, Fillet steak rare as i like it and it was a toss up between jamaican rum baked banana or icecream. I chose icecream but i think i might change it in the morning. I'll have to ring P and let her know before she tells the venue. Transport all sorted a colleauge who lives nearby is gonna by our dessy driver so i will get pissed Yay well merry got work the next day you know! A really good girls night out beckons!
Will go cook tea now and leave you with this:................

I'm feeling really quite good about myself now...... i went and did the quiz on Fluffy's recomendation.
Here's how i did..........
You Are Flirt-able!
You are the best of both worlds - sexy and friendly, but not in either box.
Your charm is addicting, and you always have plenty of people flirting with you.
And if you want to turn things up, that's always an option for you.
You have plenty of options - without being the person everyone has already done :-)
and then
You Are F***-able!
And boy do you ever take advantage of your do-ability. And why not?
If you can score, why not go for it? And no matter how many steamy affairs you have...
Well, you always seem to find more. And no wonder - you are hot from any perspective.
Hot attitude, hot appearance, and hot passion equals tons of hot screwing!

Not bad really considering I have only ever been with one guy sexually, and i've been with him 13 1/2 years and married to him for 10!!!! And been completely faithfull too. Gooooooooo Meeeeee!!!!!

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 5:53:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com