Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Awwww....the joys of Parenthood!!!!
Monday, May 10, 2004
Good day to you all.....today my little 'un is..............a fairy!!! It's ok, she is a girl...LOL
This morning we purchased a set of wings, with glitter, and a "magic wand!".......which as of now has slightly less glitter on them and more so un us, the furniture, her bed...need I go on. Said wings have yet to be removed without and impending tantrum...eek..me thinks she will be bathing in them tonight..pmsl
Still at £2.99 they were a bargain buy and no mistake.LOLl Almost as much of a bargain as
a bottle of bubbles...but not quite...amusement for hours with a toddler...and for less than a £1...wot more could you ask for...?
Today the world is a happy place, today I am at peace and at one with Mother Nature...blah, blah, blah...lol
Well I am happy any how, which is heading in the right direction for me, as those of you regular readers will know as of late my life has been.....hmmmmm how shall I put it.....SHITE!
But things are on the up...I have seen the light and am back on the "yellow brick road" once more...Amen OOOh shit, did I get all religious then....b*llocks, didn't mean to..lol
My son is beside himself..........he's going on a trip with my brother to see his Grandparents, they live abroad you see.........and no its not cheap holidays, the flights astronomical, especially when your draggin three kids along for the ride...lol My brother and his girlfriend are going for a week and my son is taggin along, bless him..!
My eldest daughter is off to Kent on a school trip, next month.....bloody hell they're social life is better than mine.....how did that happen????
Have loads more useless informationon to write about but time is against me today and my "little fairy" needs her bum changed!!!! Any offers??? Pmsl
Take care
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:00:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com