Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
filling spaces
Friday, May 14, 2004
Went and got Princess from school, saw friend C on the way had a lovely chat congrats in order cos she just landed the job she wanted. Then on collection of our kiddies we went to the park since the sun was shining. It was packed I think everyone had the same idea. Just as we were leaving a gaudily painted van playing something only to be descibed as the devils music pulled up.
The kids from the tots to the bigger ones errupted, and scarpered off in the direction the music came from. C and I made a hasty exit taking our kids felling pity for the parents about to get stung! Do they think we're stupid? like we want to stump up £1 for lolly in my day an orange sparkle was enough Mmmmmmmmmmmm orange sparkle! lol How tight is that? Its all very nice to have as a treat but we don't want the kids to think it's going to be a regular occurence. We often take the kids to the park together on a friday, it's lovely to stand/sit in the sun and gossip about crap while the kids get on with it whilst trashing their school uniform.
Took princess to good old supermarket to get provisions for us for the evening and for the weekend. She chose tonights dinner of chinese pork steaks yummy. Oh and she conned me into buying her a belgian bun lol I finaly had some lunch once we got home. I've gotta go cook in a mo or so, but she's not ready for tea yet.
This evening we shall be viewing TOTP and Friends of course not sure what else is on but i know she will want to watch beastly benders (well known soap on bbc1) she's got well into it lately but i do censure what she watches. Tonight she will be allowed to stay uplate and watch Friends and Will and Grace. A show i love, although i don't watch it for will or grace i watch it for karen and jack.
well thats it enough space filling, i wish evie had posted and that scarlet had got herself sorted and posted, fell like i'm the only one here right now so i have a compulsive need to post in their place lol
oh god i'm sad
laters good weekend all
love
lou lou
xxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 5:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com