Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
The sun has got his hat on.....................
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Top of the morning to ya..one and all! Well good afternoon really...LOL
The sun is out, the sky is blue............ the kids are driving me NUTS!!!! Another fine day in Wonderland...LOL Hmmmmmmmmm started off well...got out of the house on time, all dressed set for school, not me you idiots...........the kids!!!! Although sometimes lookin at my eldest daughter's maths homework I do wonder whether I need a quick refresher when it comes to these things....I mean who wants to know how to put a decimal into a fraction and vice versa.......hell I dunno unless you work with figures...errrm and No I don't mean those figures guys...that would be a job and a half!!! Lmao
Well back to today's goings on....had a friend come over with her two little horror's, bless 'em, so her two and mine trooped out into the garden..straight into the sandpit which was filled with water.....we didn't know this until my little one stumlbes back in with large lumps of wet sand attached to most of her body, hair, face and shoes!!!!! *Me thinks she should of been a boy!* Needless to say she was stripped off hence forth and relegated to running around in doors in just her vest.....Mother was far too busy chatting and setting the world's too rights to even think about another set of clean clothes......I mean she'd only had that set on for...oh let's see, an hour and a half...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh don't ya just love toddlers!!!
Have had a rather wicked gleam in my eye for most of the day...on account of my husband and his totally obscene e-mail's, which have been flying back and forth with a passion, let's hope we can both live up to our promises later, if there's a sudden power surge in the South Coast... you know we have...nudge wink, wink...lmao
Well better sign off for now...have indulged far too much already about my sordid sex life...he he you wish!
Take Care Peeps
Love
Evie
xx

Ps...I did the quiz too..........it's all lies I'm tellin ya......lol

You Are F***-able!

And boy do you ever take advantage of your do-ability. And why not?
If you can score, why not go for it? And no matter how many steamy affairs you have...
Well, you always seem to find more. And no wonder - you are hot from any perspective.
Hot attitude, hot appearance, and hot passion equals tons of hot screwing!

posted by Lou Lou @ 4:34:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com