Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
my day wasn't like i thought it would be
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Today did not turn out like i planned.
This morning first thing my alarm didn't go off on snooze not sure why perhaps i pressed the wrong button either way at 8.15am i sprung out of bed in a panic thinking shit shit we're late ok so that's not so unusual just later than usual. Finally got sorted and got to Princess's school apologies to teacher, just made it to the register apparently she had a maths test for sats today. (which i didn't know about)
Then it was straight on to physio for 9.20am.
Well apparently i have made improvements which is fantastic although I'm not sure how cos i haven't been religious about doing my exercises. Today i got a couple of new ones to add to my repatoire. One of them involves my gymball (a fanastic physio device which is much fun princess tends to ricochet around the room on it lol) unfortunately the position i have to adopt and exercise i have to do makes it look rather like i am fucking it. Think that's one to do whilst hubby is at work or much piss will be extracted from the situation!
The rest of the day i have spent in a dreamlike fashion. I'm actually feeling rather down and out of sorts today. I read most of the morning and drank my decaff tea (is it to blame?) popped online for an hour and 10 mins and got bored with myself and just had a lack of interest in anything, went back to reading another cuppa and a nice cheese and tomato toastie and settled down to watching neighbours and doctors. 14.25pm neighbour knocked for us to go to school to get the kids. Decided to walk today to see if it made me feel better, anyway off we went. Collected princess popped to town on the way back and bough 3 king size bars of fruit n nut bars. Princess scoffed one on the way home. Once home yet more tea and read some more feeling shitty so scoffed entire bar of said choccie. No improvement. Rang D from work to tell her i wasn't going to S leaving do tonight cos i felt so crappy besides i know it sounds shitty but i couldn't be arsed to go. I'm just in one of those moods today, really out of sorts. Tonight i managed to fall asleep on the sofa bollox i hate doing that missed most of the prog i was watching that fairy godfathers thing oh no it wasn't it was about king Tutankhamen death conspiracy thing anyway i missed it cos i fell asleep. Watched a lot of that thing on BBC 1 about jealousy.
now we all have a bit of the green eyed monster in us but these peeps really were extreme. I admit in the past i have had times i have been incredibly jealous of attention my hubby has received, he never seems to be of me but i guess i never give him any cause I'm such a good devoted wifey me. The only thing i do that really pisses him off is to know more about PC's than he does, and the amount of time i spend on it hence him calling it my life support system which in a way it actually is, it's what keeps me sane it's how i beat depression. However my addiction to reading blogs he really doesn't understand at all but he's not a reader like i am. (I have possibly near on 200 books that i re read and add to and refuse to get rid of) Anyway I digress.
This day really hasn't gone how i planned it. Why oh why do i feel so down? Why oh why do i feel so despondent and why oh why do i feel so bloody shit?

answers on a postcard

love
Lou Lou
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com