Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
F*ck...in the doghouse.............again!
Saturday, May 15, 2004
Shite..........soooooooooo sorry Lou Lou mate..........I did mean to post honest...and then life kind of took over...lol
Mind you may I say dahlin you are doing a grand job by your lonesome*grins sweetly* excellent one-girl show.
Its the weather you see, one intsy ray of sunshine and the kids are out and the hubby's doing manly things....not to me! To the lawn, which in a garden of over 100ft long can get rather scruffy in a v. short space of time!!
I was doing my usual surfing and chatting...found some fantastic 3D art pictures and was enthralled by them...well near on obsessing about them really. Had to keep callin hubby in from his "manly duties" to say.."jeeeez look at that isn't it f*ckin great!!!" After 3 or 4 times of displaying my rapturous awe, he thought bollox and became selectively deaf...LOL
Had a good night at work, was very busy....Football today and so people were gettin in early to avoid the Saturday traffic....early kick off too so town is bound to be full of dick-heads driving like arseholes this morning..*note to self "do not drive like a dick-head this morning!"*
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mr Flirty (for those of you not in the know......"Thoroughly irritating w*nker of a customer!) graced us with his presence today, although not at my till, surprise, surprise me thinx he may of got the message...finally Hoorah *big cheesy grin*
THE EUROVISION...............aaahhh *sighs a deep contented sigh of blissful happiness*
I too love all that is cheese about this now, horrendously long contest, have visions of being a small girl loving every minute of, although way back then *pulls out another stray grey hair* not many of the songs were sung in English but in the country of origins first language...so made it quite difficult to a) get to grips with wot they were actually saying and b) whether the insane Cheshire cat-like grin was indeed necessary for the subject of the song or not or whether the short skirts or top with the tits hangin out would indeed sway the judges in anyway.....of course I'm talkin the girls only here...lmao Blokes with their tits out is not always a good thing..and short skirts deffo No, take it from me...I've been there.
Tip for the day....If you don't want any surprises in that department...ie finding an M & S dress in ya hubby's wardrobe...always go for guys with facial hair.....makes it damn difficult to get away with being a convincing woman with a beard!!!! Although I must admit some women get away with it admirably.....I just shave mine ....Pmsl
So onto the weekend then...........well have promised the kids a trip to the seaside, which lucky for us is not far away..promises of crazy golf, amusements, arcades, candy floss and of course ice-cream have had them chomping at the bit since yesterday, well they will have to wait 'til tomorrow..have things planned already for today.
Have a Bodyshop party tonight...ooh lovely a chance to spoil myself and be pampered, well hubby's spoiling me..with a blank cheque...bless him I wonder how many nights of sordid passion I will have to immerse my self in his pleasure to repay his generosity....LOL And you think I'm counting?????? Bring it on baby, bring it on...mwah xx
Well think that's quite enough, sit back and enjoy the ride people 'cos the clock is ticking ever faster............
Love you
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:09:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com