Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
sat here in my keks
Monday, May 17, 2004
Get up, get on up, get up, get on up, stay on the scene, i'm like a luvvin machine.
Go me, Go Me, go me.......sat here in me keks having a boogie to the mighty James Brown amongst others, now Scarlet will poke me with a shitty stick but there's shit loads of 80's on this too! So i my friends am in my element lol
Well you might well be questioning why i am sat her in my keks. The immpending disaster wasn't so bad, but didn't actually take so good. Now because I had a few hours spare this am before i go to work later today and having fuck all else to do i decided to reapply another layer......... yeah i know i'm mental but already as we speak orangeness is creeping upon me. My inner thigh is a bit dark, but no one but hubby goes there so thats not a problem lol
I know i shouldn't have done it. I was talking to Evie on the mic whilst applying much to her amusement, she was rather thankful i feel, that the cam wasn't on as well lmao Anyhow there i was chattering away and there was a knock on the bloody front door. I ask you don't they know? Don't they realise i was at a critical time of applying an orange glow?
I shouted down the stairs for them to wait and opened the door with a towel wrapped round my lower half with very very big streaks part of my legs she could see. Apolgising for the time it took the woman stood there looking at me i could tell by the look on her face she was pissing herself laughing at me inside. How embarressing.... should have known that would happen to me. 40 seconds later she was gone and i was back upstairs talking to Evie furiously rubbing at the streaks on my legs trying to even them out.
Not looking too bad now,but i suspect i will have to take a brillo pad to my knees and ankles...... I will do these stupid fucking things.
Looks like its trousers for work today!!!! And i so wanted to wear a short skirt. Well shorter than everyone elses lol(me being the youngster there)

oooohhhh house of pain Jump on now. Can't help myself when that come on!
Sad bitch i know *waiting for scarlet to extend shitty stick to poke me with*
jump up jump up jump up and get down
lou lou
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com