Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Woe is me......nah not really!
Thursday, May 20, 2004
Surprise, surprise....me got burnt..LOL
Was not intending to sit out in the sun for long, but little 'un was enjoying her log cabin so much that I thought I better keep her company....was browsing through my new French catalogue....(dead posh I know!)...and being offered the occasional "cup of tea" ..*cup of sand with water..Ugh!* by my little angel, when I thought...hmmmmmm feels a bit warm on me shoulders, which meant it was too late for the sunscreen..but hey I slapped some on anyway...I know nothing like shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted..for you young-un's out there, that last statement probably meant...f*ck all!!!!
Hmmmm..so last night was a bit sore, fiddling with me bra straps so as not to graze the already raw skin on my shoulders....:-(
Still had hubby, lovely man that he is, rub lots of lovely cream into them last night, so today am feelin' human at least...lol

Well, well, well...Dick-heads R Us came up trumps...bless em....my Log Cabin arrived Weds morning ready to be delivered????? Me being the f*ck wit that I am said straight away ..."But we picked it up Monday!" D'oh, and double f*ckin d'oh, could of had two for the price of one there.....I was having a blonde moment, well several actually.....pmsl
Still my conscientious wouldn't of bore the brunt of such a devious endeavour, well it would of niggled me for the first half hour or so and then I would've phoned me friend and palmed it off at half the price....oops, did I say that out loud..ha ha ha

Well wot's happened to the sun?..Is that it, the heat wave is over, 2 whole days of glorious sunshine and its back to the good old British summer, oh well...such is life hey ladies.
Gotta sign off now, have a new printer and am dying to set it up (kids have been pestering me for ages) trouble is was worried I might f*ck up majorly so thought I better post first, just incase I disconnected anything that I shouldn't.....well I am a girl!!!! Pmsl
Loves ya
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:01:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com