Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm
Monday, May 17, 2004
Wot can I say Lou Lou...you are a complete plonker!!! In all your orangeness..lmao
And you had the cheek to blame little old me (speakin on the mic) for your 2nd round of madness with the self-tan lotion.....lol
Are you a nice shade of burnt orange??? Like our old TV antiques dealer..."cheap as chips love!" or are you more along the lines of v. famous topless model with bigger than average boobies and her rather over done in the oven look??? Bit like a crispy chicken...lol
Sorry will stop now.....I love you really..mwah
Well today has been a great day...following on from a great weekend.
Bodyshop party was good..lots of gossip and slaggin off the male sex, braggin about the male sex, laughin about the male sex, loved up about the male sex....oh yeah and we did talk about cosmetics and beauty products for awhile too...lol
Sunday was great..well didn't start out great was heading for Yarmouth, but ended up in Lowestoft...long story, queues of traffic and road works should be suffice an explanation, well that and the kids having had enough being cooped up in the car.
Had a whale (excuse the rather dismal pun :-() of a time on the beach..........had to drag little 'un off it in the end kickin and screamin..."Me want beach...me want beach!" Ahhhh bless her, she was screamin so loud you might of thought we was mudering her...that came later....lol
Please all you nosey f*ckin busy body's out there that last statement was in jest...so no referals to the NSPCC if you don't mind.
Plenty of ice cream, candyfloss...don't ya just love that stuff..still tastes the same as when you was a kid. Spent a fortune in the arcade games...my eldest daughter dragged me on one of those dance machines...I was alright with the slow ones..in the beginners section (we have a dance mat at home, so have had a little practice *ssssh don't tell no-one*) so wasn't completely anal...although she might tell the story differently.....pmsl
So we all went home, happy and healthy and in my case burnt...well just a little..a rather raging, red cleavage.....no you can't have a peep either...bloody pervs the lot of ya...well maybe not the lot of you...but most...lol
Well gotta sign off now, go have something to eat..its late I'm hungry, worn out, stressed and in need of chocolate...I have a nice glass of wine to be getting on with..something German and white.....oooh lovely
Enjoy the sun,
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:33:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com