Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
The bitch is back
Thursday, May 20, 2004
I am back but dunno for how long.
lou reckons its all to do with my mediumship course, there being alot of energy around me at present, and i hate to admit it but i think she is right, i do have alot of activity around me at present.
As lou will tell you when she came to stay at my house and nearly shit herself and clung to me in bed for the rest of the night. but you get used to it after a while.
ohhhhhhhh i never discussed this before on our blogg and it feels a bit wierd.
i had my first contact with a spirit 2 days ago and i am still delighting about seeing my first spirit, it turned out to be the grandfather of a fellow course member, whish i cannot tell you how happy it made me.
most of friends think i am a freak, my best friend lou has encouraged me nad saw i had a gift before i went on the course, and has been my rock all the way through, my sister too has nearly pissed her pants about my ability's, my mum thinks i am a witch though, because i have always predicted major things in there lives and it freaks her out, and for the first time i did it for lou last night, which was great.
ohhhhhhhhh this is a wierd blogg but you can blame it on me for not posting for 3 weeks.
(and i bet nobody has missed me)
an un-loved scarlet
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:46:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com