Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
I've been indisposed
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
I've been indisposed...............but i'm back now!!!!! Those closest to me will be aware of my reasons wink wink winkety wink. I've been..... lets say busy. Oh and i hurt my neck somehow while i was sleeping on Sunday which prevented me from doing pretty much anything. Much better now although my glands are all up which is making eating and swallowing difficult.
Been very busy, with a few things. Spent Friday night doing something i'm not discussing on here lol (most probably what you're thinking of you dirty buggers!) Saturday went shopping and was completely spoilt rotten. Twas a lovely lovely day for us all, got him a new wetsuit ( his ase looks lush in it) and a few other nice things. Princess got some lovely things too. Among the gifties i got were a lovely bottle of perfume, a very very short denim skirt (for when i'm browner) and a fab cd. *Me is very happy and can't stop listening to said band*.
The other thing i've been rather busy with is due to Scarlets prediction. I'm still not gonna blog about it i'm not ready to yet. I'm still a little overwhelmed about it all especially the fact that Scarlet predicted it. It wasn't completely unexpected i must admit but the fact she got the day i would find out was uncanny
I've stayed rather longer than i planned to so i'd better get off to bed nighty nights all
love
lou lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:49:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com