Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Goooooooooooood Moaning!
Saturday, May 22, 2004
Howdy Doodie Peeps!!!
Hmmmmmm sounds like you and Scarlet have a raging time when you girls get together, I don't blame you for shatting yaself either Lou Lou, I mean I've been touched before, and No I don't mean in the head!!! and it really freaked me out...for a long time.
If I have any kind of gift or intuition about that kind of thing.....I don't wanna know, don't wanna be open to it or anything, its a very scary thought.
So hats off to you Scarlet, think you've taken a very brave step into the unknown and I wish you lots of love and luck on your journey..mwah xx

Well work was non too interesting yesterday, as it happens I was late too, stuck in some massive hold up which turned out to be down to some youths in a stolen car f*ckin about on the dual carriage way in rush hour traffic....knobheads!!!!
Was busy though which made the evening go quick which was a blessing in itself as little 'un had decided to get me up at 0530 that morning...."little angel"...could've bloody throttled her...lol
This morning more of the same, as I work 'til midnight by the time I get in and unwind and get myself sorted, showered and have cup of char and chocolate or a late night snack (usually peanut butter on toast)....you've just gotta do it girls..lol Its usually around 2am by the time the lights go out, so pretty late...so am always after a lie-in Saturday mornings......but alas not to be....little 'un again had me up at 0645 with her very own rendition of the Barney song......"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family....." Getting the picture here?
Now I know she's only little, but her room is directly next to ours, and for a 2 year old she sure has an excellent set of lungs on her...little monkey!!!
So I think its an early night for me tonight, although I have one of my step-daughter's coming over to stay tonight, so will probably be another late one, late night DvD watching and a take-away, and maybe a glass of wine or two or three or four.....pmsl
So you all have an interesting weekend now,
And will be back with more news and gossip when my crazy hectic lifestyle allows...yeah right who am I kidding????
Loves ya,
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:17:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com