Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
"Lobsters United!".................ha ha ha
Monday, May 24, 2004
Oh my God Scarlet, your life sounds like something out of a spy thriller or worse still a soap opera........will be listening out for your screams with dread, you should wear big sticker or something...."PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE BURNT LADY......or you die!" Well maybe not that forward but kinda along those lines...LOL
Think we've all spent a bit too long in the sun this previous week by the sounds of it, maybe we should form the "Lobsters United Society!" All those with sunburn send ya names and addresses on a postcard to.............pmsl
Free sunblock, aftersun, bags of ice and someone to rub you down gently....tee hee.

Well weekend was good, weather was great...although no burning for me as I was at work Sunday morning..........Jeeeez what a nightmare that was, when the doors opened at 10 there was a stampede .......bloody mental if you ask me, I mean wot did people do before Sunday opening??????
It didn't help that the weather was glorious, so bar-b-ques were No.1 on most peoples lists of priorities, then the gardening stuff, plus it didn't help that our store also had a clothes sale...20% off everything for a week....people always go mad for a bargain, I know I do....well not go mad, am already there but....oh f*ck it you know wot I mean, don't ya????

Watched a couple of films this weekend....One Hour Photo...weird thriller, very intriguing watchin Robin Williams playing a pyschotic nut, rather than some manic, crazy, funny, weird but thoroughly likeable guy!
And Hope Springs....rather smultzy love story with the yummy Colin Firth (MMmmm there is a God!) and Heather Graham, good story, nice film..blah blah, nuthin special really, worth a look though for you hopeless romantics out there.

Well gotta sign off now, gotta go do some shopping...yuk the only shoppin i truly enjoy is food shopping, hate clothes shopping....but food shopping..MMmmmmmmmmmm could do that every day, am a real foody you see, should look like the side of a house really, but I don't, well not quite yet...pmsl
Seez ya later,
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:54:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com