Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Update::..
Sunday, May 30, 2004
..::Friday::..
Friday was a very busy day at work, but i managed to actually finish on time which was a first for this week! Afternoon spent tidying in a busy fashion. Dinner was very thick steak with customary chips, grilled tomato and onion rings....very yummy!
Evening my eccentric parents arrived, rather later than expected right at the last 10 mins of Friends! They were advised that they were to shut up and sit down till it had finished!!!
Friends. I felt rather let down by it all. It ws possibly one of their dullest episodes ever. i liked that fact ross and rachael finally got it together. The arrival of the twins was good. Joey bless him the only one at the end not to have anyone, excpet duck and chick. It was a sad episode. Completely devoid of it's normal humour i felt. Still tears ran down my face. Yes I thought of *my friends* the saddness i felt inside was just as much for them as the ending of the era.

..::BB5::..
Well it was an interesting grooup of people i guess. Not what I had expected. First out....... Kitten. What a twat. What the hell is she doing there? I'm not one to say he or she is an ugly minger but *whispers* She is!!!! I 'm not a kat person but i accosiate kittens with sweet and fluffy and cutesy she is none of that...rough alley cat maybe.
Looking forward to developments. With such a diverse group of people there are sure to be ructions and we're counting on it!
Hans with the help of my recommendation was slightly sloshed as he watched! He's formed some pretty good impressions of the crowd already! I want to know now his predictions for the nominations and who he thinks will win!

..::Saturday::..
Got up well early for a saturday so i'd be first in the bathroom for a luxorius soak in the bath. Had to call hubby to scrub my back. I'm peeling heavily after that roasting i got a couple of weeks ago leaving a trail of skin! He scrubbed well hard i think i'm pretty raw now lmao
At least i will no longer be leaving that trail of skin!
We all went out shopping. Great bargains for all! Dad was zooming around like *cough* schumacher on his motorised scooter! He's like fucking evil kenivil on that thing!!!! Dear Dad, (He has one leg amputated due to his Diabetes) so when on a big shopping trip it's much easier for him to ride his scooter thing and faster too! Plus it's well handy to load him up with the shopping!! Princess was in her element on there with him beeping the horn at everyone in their way!!!
Dad is now the proud owner of some Fat Bastard apparell. not to mention yet another England top. He's rather patriotic at the moment! from his t shirts to his double flagged car right down to england air fresheners bless him!
Hubby got some cracking stuff too. Princess got some lovely stuff from Next. We also paid another trip to my fave store Dunelm Mills. Mum went mad and decided to purchase a load of new bedding and curtains for her bedroom. Dad was given an option briefly lmao IT's very nice what she's chosen anyway! We got Princess some new bedding too, her choice it's very pink! It's pink Camoflague!!! She's well into it! Got a nice new dinner set too and some cool bags, ideal for lunches to go in.
There was a moment on Saturday afternoon that I ended up looking like a complete twat. Dad in his wheelchair wheeled off to go to the loo. 10 mins alter he hadn't returned. Getting worried i stood outside said isabled toilet and talked through the door...........no answer.....i knocked on the door and raised my voice " Dad are you in there? Are you OK?" My mum appeared worried that he had not come out. hubby said he hadn't seen him we all looked while i stood outsde the toilet talking to the door terriefied that something had happened! Hubby then opened the door and we all laughed when we realised it was empty and like a twat i had been talking to an empty toilet! Still the mystery unfolded... where the fuck was he? He had wheeled past none of us and noone had seen him. We start the search ad then we spy him.
Bugger. the bugger had been and gone. He was outside without the wheel chair stood by the car!!!! ( He can walk without it's just he's very slow and clumpy he needs a new leg, this one is getting big on his stump, with time the stump shrinks!)LEts just say when we found him i was not best impressed, and he was treated to a tirade from my mouth of language he wasn't too pleased to hear such was the worry he had caused me. Plus the embarressment that i had been talking to an empty fucking toilet for 10 minutes. on the verge of asking someone to call for an ambulance!
I can laugh now!!!! gggggggrrrrrr
Saturday night was spent stuffing our faces and waching Deep Impact. One of hubby's fave films he loves shitty disaster movies. (Armageddon is not in this category as bruce is in it and me loves him) Started falling asleep on the sofa so i went to bed!

..::Sunday::..
Day today so far.
Mum an Dad went home. Laden down with their purchases. We've been well lazy since they left. After lunch hubby has been watching formula 1 but he is now asleep on the sofa (lazy git) Princess is watching Feather Boy she's been desparate to see it all day and i decided to try and catch up with everyones blogs and wrote a post myslef. Tomorrow i have no idea what we are doing yet! Maybe a picnic and a bike ride if the weather holds. I hope it does. Tv isn't looking too bad for a Bank Holiday weekend. Gonna have to go out and get some new brake pads for the clio anyway. Shit it's been an expensive week for that car, had to buy the roadtax on friday!!!!
I'll sit here a bit longer doing nothing, sipping my pepsi with a chunk of lemon in it! (left over from last nights whitebait starter hubby cut up rather too much lemon)
Looking forward to the ironing pile that's waiting for me to do this evening. NOT.
Right i'm off i'm boring myself now
Hope you all had a good weekend!
Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:54:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com