Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:::END OF AN ERA:::..
Thursday, May 27, 2004
I'm sat here and i should be doing stuff...... I should be ironing at the very least i've cleaned the kitchen and given up i can't be arsed. So here I am!
A little happier today, still a stressful busy day at work though. Have had a good chat with Scarlet tonight and feel much better for it. Her pc is fucked again hence her absence again!

************************************************************************

Tomorrow is the END OF AN ERA for me. Friends comes to an end. The very last episode. It's poigniant for me.

6 years ago in July, I fractured my T12 vertebra in a riding accident. I walked into the hosptial!! (amazing I know, since the severity and the agony was awful and i walked into Xray only at the first sets done did they panic and put me on a trolley that was the last time i would stand for a while) I was a very very very lucky girl and I am thankful.

I was stuck in hospital, flat on my back for 3 weeks and on my actual release i ended up having a panic attack. It was very scarey going out into the world again. I went home wrapped in metal, to the care of my wonderful hubby and our then very small daughter, she was 17 months old.

I was unable to care for myself, let alone anyone else. (Luckily Hubby's employers were very understanding and he looked after the two of us for 3 months until i was fixed!) Anyway, hubby proved his love for me in those long 3 months. He washed me, cooked for me and cared for me and our daughter. He made me smile,even though i was in considerable pain. He was completely selfless.

Friday night was Friends night. It was hubby's only night off, The night he was allowed to go out and and drink with his mates. As i wasn't allowed to be left alone. The girls, Scarlet, May, and Hoe would come over and babysit me and princess!!! They would get pissed whilst i lay flat on the sofa sipping soft drinks due to the amount of painkillers i was on. They were there for me. We talked shit for hours laughed at what you would probably call the silliest things,bitched and we would watch Friends. It was the highlight of my week.

After I recovered these nights continued.

Friday night was our night. Always at my house we gathered bitched, whinged and drank, (one night Jenny (another friend) was so pissed she fell asleep on the toilet lmao) (The nights came to an end eventually as the weather improved and we sat out and had barbeques and got pissed instead. In the height of summer it was a nightly event.)

Not an episode of Friends i see do i not think of them. Not an episode i don't think of those raucous nights, the nights of true friendship. The nights when yes, lets face it they could have done far more interesting things but they chose to share it with me. They chose to show support for me.

True friendship. It's a rare commodity these days. It chokes me now just thinking baout it. *eyes starting to glaze over* I miss those girls. Scarlets the only one left and she'll never be rid of me lmao or i of her!!!! I love her dearly ( in a non lesbian way of course) Hoe Emigrated to Canada, and as far as we know has now decided she's a lesbian! May moved away to Holland.

We were the 4 drunk muscateers.

Tomorrow night glass of shiraz in hand, bottle at my side I will watch the very last episode, i will remember and i will shed tears, and i will raise a glass and toast "to friendship, to the four drunken muscateers who were my very best friends"

Bless you my loves, wherever you are. How I miss you.

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:47:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com