Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Oooops.....The weekend so far.....
Sunday, May 30, 2004
FRIDAY.....

Hmmmmmm..now wot did happen Friday...lol...Jeez I've been so busy enjoying life and the weekend that I clean forgot to post and so did everyone else..well those of us ladies here..so maybe I'm forgiven..me hopes so!
Friday morning had coffee with a dear friend who's fella was away, so she needed a listening ear and a few words of comfort. Friday afternoon hubby had half day so we decided to go shopping for a couple of hours always makes me feel good, mind you I didn't get much out of it, purchase wise anyhow...the Boy got new school shoes, he's been desperate as his are lace ups, which he can't do yet, and I think have been driving the teacher's nuts!!! He often comes out of school with them unlaced....with tales of Mrs So and So having done them up "FOUR TIMES ALREADY!!" He's scuffed the hell out of the toes anyhow so it was high time for a new pair. Little 'Un got some bubbles, video and books, elder daughter got some shoes, which sadly don't fit and she's gutted as they were "unreal!!!" her words not mine...LOL
Friday Night...........Hooray...the start of BB5-----------
Waited with eager anticipation with a glass of wine and chocolate at the ready......
Every year we say they are not the same and we're not gonna get into it...but every year we get sucked into it.....its just compulsive viewing...I guess I am a reality TV junkie...pmsl
Wot a bunch of weirdo's and characters and personalities from hell!!!!!

Marco....Wow wot can I say....loud, loud, loud, mad, gay and proud!!!
I love him, he's like Brain Dowling on speed.....if I was in the house I might wanna hit him hard with a very blunt, heavy object...but on the outside lookin in...he's fab....LOL

Nadia....Wahey...stop the bus, is it just me or is this Wo-man's sex change obvious to only me...I mean are the guys blind....she is just a weird shape. I look forward to her "secret revelations" with eager anticipation..Ha ha

Kitten...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...can't write anything nice about her at all today..so am gonna leave well alone.

Jay...Otherwise known as "Leopard skin thong man!"...lmfao wot a huge set of b*llox that guy must have to have walked into that house dressed practically naked..I take my hat off to him..and my skirt...and my top .....and my...oops better stop there...I'm getting all excited... he he

Emma.....F*ckin Hell...this woman is Jade Goody's sister seperated at birth I reckon....lol No Offence....but "HELLOOOOooooooooooooooo!" How the F*ck did these people get in????
Hmmmmmmm enough waffling on about "The House"...will have to write my little synopsis on the rest of the housemates another day....get kind of obsessed about them..so gotta wind this one up.

SATURDAY***************

La La La La......more of the same.....usual Saturday , not much happened really, except went to the tattooist and booked myself in for 2 weeks time...now I'm kacking my pants thinkin...oh f*ck have I done the right thing...do I really wannna go, am I that brave...eeek, sometimes I am such a girl about these things....LOL
Which brings us nicely up to date with today.......

SUNDAY----------
Worked this morning, was busy but not as busy as last week ...Thank-God....my hormones are in overdrive at the moment so am the "Troll bitch from Hell!" sorry guys if your reading this...but its one of those things as women we have to bear...and being women we have to bitch and moan about it..like you do!.....Well not like YOU do...WE do!!!
Spent the afternoon in the garden sunning ourselves and watching the kids get mucky and happier by the second.........now all is calm, they've been fed and watered and about to be scrubbed meticulously clean in a nice hot, not too bloody hot, steamy bath before being ceremoniously put to bed, whereupon I can relax with hubby with a nice glass of wine or two and watch wotever inane, Bank Holiday- shite- movie they have decided to "thrust"...*good word* upon us.......can bet there will be no "thrustin" in sight though....lol
Take Care my lovelies.....
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:17:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com