Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Monday/Tuesday Mad Moments::..
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
..::Bank Holiday Monday::..
Insanity in Lou Lou Land.
I know I'm houseproud but now i meant business i was equipped armed and dangerous with binbags, a shredder and a possessed atitude i was gonna keep no crap!
A day that we had planned serious spring cleaning. A day we started to do serious bin bag filling of crap and we were interupted, saved by the phone!! The inlaws were popping to visit. We did advise them to take them as they found us. I was horrified I hadn't even had a chance to hoover! *house poud at the best of times* And here we were surrounded by mass mess! We managed to "keep them" in the garden thanks to the sun shining.
Before they arrived we had managed to do quite a lot anyway. We had filled loads of binbags and i had shredded enough paper stuff to fill a few binbags so much so the bastard thing kept overheating!!! * me likes shredder, shredder my friend*
So it was nice to take an extended break. They had been into London to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in the Palladium *i think* and on Sunday they had been to see England get thrashed by the Barbarians at Twickenham *sob* what better way to round off their weekend by seeing us!
Princess went nuts with the digital camera! They have some lovely pictures of very odd subjects. My favourites are the matching ones of Grandad and Grandma covered in clothes pegs lmao There was an almost one with grandad with daisy's in his hair too! It really was a nice interlude. We all went out for a fab late lunch at a local pub that does good food.
I scoffed a very large plate of 10oz steak large mushrooms, tomatoes, peas, chips and to finish we shared a massive death by icecream and chocolate thing. It was huge, took the 5 of us to eat it! It was lush loads of icecream mars and chocolate and vanilla flavoured covered in choc sauce with chocolate and lots of cream. We felt rather full by the time we finished. (and sick)
I generously had let hubby have a few pints too(nice wifey me being designated driver) so i drove home having only drunk pepsi with lots of lemon! Once in the car I had to undo the button on my jeans for a little relief against my straining stomach! Unfortunatly it wasn't enough and i had to lower the zip too! Luckily I had a long top on!
We were all bolloxed by the time we got home. Little princess had cleared her plate and pigged on the icecream thing and it was all she could do to walk! So we all went to lay down and watch tv! Little Vampire was on *me likes that one* and one by one we all fell asleep!!!! We all felt much better after our naps!
We did some more spring cleaning yet more shredding and even some ironing! Had an early night though was still bolloxed!

..::Tuesday::..
Work. I had to go back to work. It wasn't actually as busy for me as I had expected it to be. I even got to go home on time!!!! Miracle! Princess and Hubby took me to work cos he had the day off (school hols) and he wanted to fix the breaks on my Clio. Princess popped into my work to say hello to everyone! Everyone thinks she looks like me, I can't see it! I think she's really like her Dad! She certainly gets her temper from him! She had a swimming lesson this am and will have one every day this week. Hopefully she will learn to swim soon.
This afternoon after I finished work Hubby and I set about cleaning out yet more cupboards. Much mirth and pisstaking was afoot, and much chucking of stuff at each other. I quite impressed him i think with my catches! Even managing to catch one before it went over the banisters,It was a pretty good system until things got a bit silly and i decided to start trying to chuck stuff at him (only soft stuff no plates or anything!!!!) My aim is shit usually i miss dismally, but i finally got a cracking shot right on his head i almost pissed myself laughing! He was stunned i had actually managed to hit him!
We finally finished, there is a huge pile of rubbish outside my backgate for the binmen to collect tomorrow! I am amazed we had so much crap. And we still have more to do!
Take away tonight was really too bolloxed to cook. Did some housework too I really am very good! Still i have to finish the ironing and hoover tomorrow i really couldn't be arsed to do anymore tonight!

Had a mad phonecall from Scarlet earlier......she left me perhaps the longest ansaphone message in history lmao not gonna tell you what about though!!! But i did ring her and talk for almost an hour on the same subject. Much giggling and girly shit was said!

Well better go to bed got work in the morning..... only a few more days till the weekend!!!

Laters
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 10:41:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com