Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Sorry...soooo sorry..please forgive me!!!!
Thursday, June 03, 2004
Hangin' my head in shame here..forgive me for not postin..wot with half term and tryin not to stress out with the kids being around 24/7, washing, ironing, washing up, the garden...life...LOL I have been rather neglectfull where postin is concerned..and wot happens when I turn my back for five mins?????? Lou Lou the colour darlin...aaarghghghghgh...it hurt my f*ckin eyes to read it this morning..and I had shades on!!!
Please sweetie...I bow down to your superior intellect and the way you have so deftly mastered the art of html and tweaking and fiddling..but please for the love of God...any colour but f*ckin black!!!!
Anyway enough of the eye strain complaint.....
Glad to here you finally got your move babe.....hope all is going well with the packin and shite...jeeez I hate packin..have moved no less than 8 times since I left home at 19, which is quite a few ago years now...*sssh am 33 on Mon!* My hubby said when we moved "here" I wasn't allowed to move anymore, and here we are 4 years later lookin to move on again...I guess being a squaddie brat I've always been used to movin around, after 3 years or so I get itchy feet..we still have a fair bit to do in the house we are in though, so unless my dream home appears on the market in the mean time, will be staying put for a little while longer...much to the relief of my poor husband...LOL

Back to the subject of the moment BB5...........
Hmmmmmm
Now where did I leave off.....still have a few comments to make on the remaining housemates I believe so lets get that over with....

DANIEL....Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...I know, I know he's gay...but Hello, who cares, this guy is lovely, witty, charming, good lookin...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh and sadly for us ladies we are missing one vital appendage to turn this handsome guy's head!!!! Well we can just look on and enjoy his beautiful presence

VANESSA......ERmmmmm not really made much of an impression on me yet..blonde, perfect figure...nice person....

SHELL....this year's Nush..the dizzy, posh blonde, very girly, very funny, can't find anything about her that annoys me..yet!!! Give me time...tee hee

MICHELLE....aaah I don't know whether to love her or hate her...is she really that child-like and sad? Or is it just a rather fetchin ploy to lure all the men folk into her clutches???? Mind you saying you wanna be a Page 3 girl will do it every time...d'oh!!!

VICTOR.......is this guy for real??? The "alpha male"...my arse! More like slimy, male chavenist..eeek this guy is so slippery he makes soap seem rough..ughghghgh...get him out ladies...hmmm mind you second thoughts..let him shag Nadia first and then see his reaction when he finds out "she" used to be a "he".....watch his ego do a nose-dive...lol

Oh well that's all the house mates catered for now...well my own warped opinion on each of them...I wait with bated breath for this week's eviction...or the eviction that's not an eviction..if you see wot I mean.(those of you who are die hard fans will know wot I mean)

Well that's it enough drivvle...back to my life and the washing and ironing........ho hum!
Take care peeps,
Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:47:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com