Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
.:::Hot and bothered:::.
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Bloody hell it's hot!!!

It's not the heat that it bothering me though...but a whinging toddler..LOL
First she wants to go out...then she wants to come in,with the sand and the water and wotever other mixture of garden substance she has managed to fill her buckets with!!!
We've been painting this morning...she has a nice big easel..outside at the moment..on which she painted on for all of two minutes...then she proceeded to paint the patio, herself, her house and then our house..aahh don't ya just love 'em!
Am painting a large picture of a super hero for my son on his wall...I think it's Green Lantern Man..not entirely sure..lol

He is into all that is action hero.....X-Men, Daredevil, Batman..Justice League, which is good 'cos there is another more sensitive side to him..that likes to walk around in my "clip-clop" shoes (high heels for those of you without rugrats!) and there was a time when he used to have to have a handbag too with his little ensemble..bless him!

Am off to work later, am not lookin forward to it, it will undoubtedly be busy and I am not in the mood for grouchy, burnt, tired and overbearing customers..so f*ck off if ya thinkin of even contemplating coming through my checkout...LOL
Will have to miss my beloved BB too...*sigh*..of course I could stick the video on but then I'd never get time to watch the damn thing, still have on tape the last show of Hell's Kitchen, which I have yet to find time to indulge..ah well there is always tomorrow I guess.

Well better sign off now, its lunch time is running away with me...have fed the little 'un but have yet to have lunch myself...and now my stomach thinks my throats been
cut....LOL
Gotta go eat...hmmmm wot shall I have...a nice omelette me thinx, although it won't be as gorge as the ones my hubby makes.............he's fantastic in the kitchen, the hallway, the stairs, the .....oops no need to go on ......*slopes off in an embarrassed state of arousal*...pmsl

Ok, Ok....I'm going...
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Loves ya,
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com