Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
.::The sun has got his hat on.......hip hip hooray!::.
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Hey..........was it hot today or wot? And f*ckin lovely it was too I might add, with a nice cool breeze so we didn't all feel too frazzled.
Sat in me bikini top....woah calm down lads...I know its a bit of a shock..little old Evie getting her baps out...but I was f*ckin hot, alright!!! Pmsl
Anyway I have a rather high fence and one neighbour is a little old dear and the other side are a couple of lads who are never there....and even if they were would deffo not be interested in a 30-something married woman with post a 3 babies body and not much inclination for exercise....gettin my drift here guys.....Not a pretty sight....maybe in the dark, with ya eyes shut and a bag on me head!!! LOL
Seriously though, it was bloody gorge today and the kids had fun, got wet, then sandy, then muddy, then finally all clean and wholesome again with a quick dip in a nice hot bath.....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Hubby came home from work and decided to do a bit of gardening, trying to dig a root of a rather obstinate bush out, f*ckin thing broke the garden fork!!!! We'll have the f*cker tomorrow...pmsl
So he's knakered, after all that being macho and shit....plus he is full of a rather nasty cold, which I am hoping rather selfishly I might add,he keeps to himself.....so he is not the most easy person to get along with at the moment.....and is still on groveling duties after the heinous crime of not delivering "The Birthday Girl" with said shag...LOL Will have to jump his bones later, well that's if he has enough energy left after doing the pile of ironing that he is now doing.....bless him, I know I am a lucky girl...he finds it therapeutic...or so he tells me...........can't see it myself though......."Mrs Un-Domesticated Goddess" that's me.......smiles sweetly-in Step-ford wife stary glance mode

Well shall I mention BB or not.........a ha silly me I already have....LOL
Loved the convo the boys had about Nadia's sexuality......they reallyaren't sure are they...bless 'em

So who shall we put into the BB bedsit then, I think it should be Michelle and Emma, they will love watchin the other girls bitching about them and being able to get their own back....me thinx Michelle will go into flirt overdrive now this week just so she doesn't get "evicted".....watch out for lots of heavy petting, snoggin and generally stoopin as low as one possibly can as a woman to get wot she want...........hmmmmmmmmmmm that is low..huh guys???

Well gotta be off, time for bed...said Zebedee...God I'm f*ckin old...I loved the Magic Roundabout....(the first time round I may add) and Rhubarb and Custard.....HELLO!!!! That dog was f*ckin mad as a hatter...LOL
Nite nite peeps,
Love
Evie
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:11:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com