Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....."
Monday, June 07, 2004
Yes, Yes Ohhhhhhhh Yes....LOL
Today was my birthday, well I say was, technically it still is.....but I'm trying not to think about the fact that I am now one year older, well not really I'm only a day older than I was yesterday.....pmsl
Had a great day, got loads of lovely cards and gifts too. My main pressie is my new tattoo..which I am acquiring next weekend...lookin forward to it with a kind of curious trepidation.....f*ck that was a big word!!!
Have changed my mind several times about wot I want done, and have finally settled on a design that I love, well you gotta really..it's there for life after all.

Hubby cooked me a wonderful tea....steak...mmmmmmmm my fav and then he promptly fell asleep..ruining all my visions of a "birthday shag"...LOL Well I suppose I could always wake him up..can think of a few ways to grab his attention..or f*ck it..just grab him!!

Weather was gorge today........kids played in the pool like mad things, soaking all the washing that had dried, me and half of next door's garden too..little buggers.
Little 'un was absolutely cream crakered..she took her nappy off while she was in the garden..which was "full"......are you gettin my drift here ladies??? Little sod she is, so there was I, on the phone to a friend, rushing around like a mad thing trying to get the baby wipes and rescue the cat, my lap and any other unsuspecting inanimate object from being subjected to said baby's rather unclean botty! Ahhhhhhhh Motherhood..don't ya just love it....

I see Lou Lou that you have been on a mad cleaning frenzy...I was inspired..well almost I got the mop out earlier and cleaned the kitchen floor!! Not quite the same thing I know as gutting the house..but hey its a start...pmsl

Lou Lou and Fluffy are experimenting madly with the Blog...they've come up with some pretty fine ideas....am gonna leave all the tech shit to them guys...have no idea when it comes to hmtl's and templates and anything else vaguely technical or indeed needing a slight bit of grey matter, past 10pm.... my brain turns to mush..lol I am here in spirit only..hence why you often get a load of b*llox....
Well better be off, can't be on here all night although it isn't unheard of...but not lately..
Enjoy the sun..
Love
"The Birthday Girl!"
aka Evie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:18:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com