Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
***shitty boring post***
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Hot and sticky, I worked my ass off today. This morning I have been doing serious amounts of paperwork, and this afternoon I've been training a new member of staff. Bit wierd she's old enough to be my mother! She seems to be ok, don't really think she's my cup of tea though!
The highlight of my day was lunch me and little R went out for lunch and had a bitch, sorry made observations!!!! It was fab and the food was too.

Finally home from work I slacked off and did fuck all for a bit chatting to hubby about crap. Worked culinary magic for dinner lmao beef burgers salad, onion rings and chips it was delicious. Finished off with a galaxy icecream mmmmmmmmm

This evening we watched the very yummy nick knowles and co on diy sos,and then just as Kim and Aggie were starting sat upright i fell asleep pmsl I woke an hour and 20 mins later disgusted with myself for dropping off and missing the first 20 mins of Jimmy's farm, it's become compulsive viewing for me on a wednesday!

Tomorrow i have the day off.....First thing take princess to school I know it's walk to shool weeke but i'm taking the car cos i have to go straight to physio from there! Then home and i'm gonna finish painting the bathroom, hubby is letting me loose with a roller! Rest of the day i plan to veg depends how quick i get everything done!
Veg consists actually of attempting once more to develop and exciting new template for us. Fluffy has done a fab one but i want to try for myself first or i won't learn it won't come close to her's though she's so talented.

My arm is sore....my copper bangle thingy has got sweat spots under it...don't want to take it off though. Although I have been wearing it since christmas along with my copper watch! I haven't noticed any difference at all. Mind you my hands etc are pretty fucked up at times and it comes and goes so it's pretty hard to guage! We'll see.

Sorry this is a shitty boring post but i'm still knackered, i'm off to bed shortly!
Night all
love
lou lou
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com