Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Where's the sun gone?~~
Saturday, June 12, 2004
Bah humbug!
The sun has disappeared...after all that whinging and moaning about it being too hot, it finally decided to run for cover...Was positively gorgeous first thing this morning when the kids thought they WOULDN'T give Mum a lie in, thanx kids...LOL
Late to bed last night, had to catch up on BB when I got in from work so had a cup of char and some pistachio's and sat down with the remote in my hand to see who had been "evicted" to the BB Bedsit!!!
Was secretly hopin it would be the girl's, could imagine all the back-stabbing that would be going on in the house with Shell and Vanessa (talk about give blonde's a bad name or wot!) one of them is well, dippy and ditzy and fairly emotionally high strung, the other one claims not to fancy Jay or intend on doing anything in front of the cameras or in public-then she snogs him and grabs his arse in the bathroom and then goes all girly...like she forgot herself for a minute or something...d'oh I don't think so. Theses two nutty tarts have more bitchiness in their little fingers than Marco has in his entire f*ckin body...bless him.

MARCO TO WIN!!!

Well the girl's didn't disappointment, they went freakin mad and ran around the room like mad things and then calmed down and read BB instructions and then ran round again...lol
Bounced on the bed, Emma-bless her forgetting she had a boob tube on, without much boobs to keep it up, it kept slippin and she showed her babps to the whole world...mind you not for the first time eh girl?

I can't f*ckin wait for next week's oh so twisted but exciting BB sub-plot to unfold.
Pure f*ckin evil or wot????

Ok well I is gonna have to sign off now, me little bruv' has arrived and is in need of a listening ear and a cup of char....
Love ya all
Evie
xx




posted by Lou Lou @ 10:20:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com