Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Back IN Time::..
Sunday, June 13, 2004
Oooh the joys of Windows 98!!! Here I am sat at this poxy fucking 500mhz pc trying oh so hard not to kick the fucking shit out of it cos it is so fucking slow. It is doing my fucking head in!
Right, now that's off my chest!

I'm on the old pc, the one we gave to our daughter to play crappy games on, Ours has been packed. Omg it was hard. I pleeded with hubby to leave it just a few more days but he wasn't having it. I lovingly disconected all the cables, lovingly caressed it with a duster and we boxed it all up ready for the move.

It was painful I'm quietly whispering to the tower, "it's ok baby mummy will have you back soon, it's good for us to have a break from each other, It'll be good for us. Now go into that nasty horrible box and mummy will see you in a few weeks" OMG when hubby says the pc is my life support system he ain't fucking kidding it was soooo painful. At least I won't have complete withdrawal I have this crappy piece of shit, thats slower than a slug and chock full of lovely kiddy games, which i will be stripping out tonight in an effort to speed thing sup a bit if that is at all possible.

Well the weekend has yet again been a busy one in Lou Lou land. Yesterday we went to buy summer clothes for us all, as we hubby and I have both put on weight since last year and princess has grown about 4 inches. Then the afternoon was spent cleaning his car, he couldn't do it without his dogsbody to fetch and carry for him, just an excuse of course to see me in a wet t shirt. Yes he did turn the hose onme too.

Last night we were out on the piss next door with neighbours J and S. S is very wacky quite hyper bloke, J is nice bubbly lady. Anyway much alchol was consumed and lots of merriment until we had the long walk home!!! Which upon the front door opening and the fresh air smacking me in the fae i got rather giggly spotted the bastard evil cat from 3 doors down hissed at it and chased it away in histerics. Made my fucking night that did I hate that fucking evil cat. It shits all over the grass. It is spawn of satan that cat much like it's owners.

Today we began again in ernest trying to sort through all the belongings we have , decided what we should chuck what we should take with us etc. We have actually completed quite a lot, our bedroom is emptier than it was and i have a fucking floor. The lounge is still a fucking mess but we are using it as a dumping ground whilst we are packing upstairs. Tomorrow hopefully things down there will be sorted out in the morning before i go to work in the afternoon. Hubby has the day off so we are gonna work our asses off to sort it all and get to some sort of normality in lou Lou land.

This move is doing my fucking head in to say the least at the moment. We've been in this house for 5 years now it's amazing how much shit you can acrew in 5 years. It's pretty stressful moving i've had enough right now I really have right now the big Move Day can't come soon enough. I'm rather looking forward to saying "Fuck off you bunch of wankers to them all pmsl
Well still got a few more things to do and this pc is now really doing my fucking head in
love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:04:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com