Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Ow, Ow..F*ckin Ow!~~
Monday, June 14, 2004
Shit......that tattoo....boy did it hurt!
Got there on time, was a bit nervous and anxious..waited two hours while he fitted in a couple of tummy piercings, ear piercing and a couple of small tattoos, then it was my turn..had me lying down on my belly this time, which wasn't as comfortable as it sounds!
I was having a cover so he took a little more time and attention to colour and detail so as to not have any show through, whether this attention to the vivid colour had any knock on effect to the pain that I endured I don't know, but shit it was excruciating at some points, so much so that I thought I'd pass out twice.....and I was f*ckin lying down at the time!!!!
Didn't feel too good for most of the evening too, didn't help that I hadn't had much to eat that day either, so a nice bath and a plate of beans on toast and two cups of sweet tea later I felt almost human!!
Still its done now, just have to look after it now and hope that I don't lose any of the design in the healing process, am lovingly applying the cream they gave me, and keeping out of the sun, unless I am well covered up...which is a bugger..today would of been a nice day to top up me tan, but don't wanna dry out my skin so am being a good girl and busying myself in side.

Have my boy home from school today too, he has wot you call Slap cheek! And no it wasn't me being a little heavy handed..its a kind of childhood viral infection I believe, anyway you can't treat it, but he is off school as it can be contagious and dangerous to anyone who is pregnant, not that I know anyone who is!!!
He's not actually ill, just has a bit of a temp and is talkin non-stop, nine to the dozen and driving me crazy in the process.

The little 'un is a bit quiet, which I think is the heat, knocks them for 6 sometimes, makes them.... well and us really, pretty lethargic...still its great weather for drying ya sheets and such like...LOL F*ck I sound like an ole lady...pmsl

As for that and the tattoo incident, had a fairly uneventful weekend, life is good, life is sweet so let's play on.......
Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:32:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com