Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Blog Junkie::..
Monday, June 14, 2004
I was inspired earlier to write a post......about how we are so sucked into this world of blog. How did it begin for you?
My name is Lou Lou and I'm addicted to Blogs.
One boring day teletext junkie that i am I happened upon a Dont miss this page.....it led to toRathergood ad from there I was led astray into the land of blog, beginning with Zed I furrayed into her links list
Avidly reading about others exciting lives. ScaryDuck reducing my to pmsl, Stuart making me grin to name a couple and from there i began my journey visiting others through links learning what i did and didn't like and adding them to favourites visiting them on a daily basis to see just how things turned out for them.
Eventually after about a year i finally took the plunge. I had delibarated over it for a long long time. Evie and Scarlet my close friends joined me andStop the World was born on April 1st 2004.
We never dreamt anyone would read us, we never thought anyone would comment but ourselves and here we are 3 months down the line wondering what the hell we did without it.

The land of blog has welcomed us and embraced us as it's own. We have made many new blogfriends. We have to post, it's imperitive. I have to read almost everyone on my links list a day before i am satisfied and still i add to that list! Sometimes i pop back and forth just to see if there are developments on posts!!

Most of my friends don't know I blog, most of them don't even know what a blog is....why don't i tell them? Am i ashamed? NO I'm proud to blog. But, blogging is for me, It's my little world of Lou Lou land and they just ain't got a ticket!
I've slipped into the underworld and become a blog junkie!

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com