Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Woah...It's Saturday...again!~~
Saturday, June 19, 2004
Hey all
Good week?
Great week?
Mine was pretty good, would've been greater if the kids were well and my boy was out of my hair and at school, instead of driving me crazy every day with endless questions and requests and just general whinging...LOL
Poor lad, he is only six..tee hee
Still he is better now, spotty from head to toe, but not nearly half as bad as he was, and he's not catching now..so he will be practically thrown out of the front door come Monday.
It got so much yesterday that hubby came home at 1300, he has a half day Friday's, and my first words to him were..."I'm going out!" He looked at me with a blank expression as if to say "what have I done?"
He of course had done nothing, it was just me, being silly old neurotic housewife and having a touch of cabin fever had to escape for just an hour or two...and where did I go.....Asda!!!! How exciting..LOL
Needed to get a couple of Father's Day cards, already got the kids theirs and pressies but had to get Grandad a couple, like him to be appreciated too, my parents live abroad some my Dad's was sent over a fortnight ago..you never can rely on the post these day's. I'm still waiting for my b/day card from them, 2 weeks later!!!
Well was at work last night, nothing really much happened, we're all on kind of mega-alert mode at the moment, the other night some t*sser snatched money from a till, not one of us...one of "them"....customers I mean.
All happened very quickly, and the poor woman who's till it had been has only recently returned to work after being off with stress, of all the people they could've chosen.....f*cker's!!
Still she says she's not gonna let them get to her or beat her over this, so hopefully she'll be back in the "saddle" real soon.
My new present to me arrived yesterday...I've invested in one of those cross-trainer thingys....it's all b*llox to me!
Hubby was gonna put it all together while I was at work last night, was lookin forward to coming home and going for a little bit of exercise...NOT!!!
I mean, I do work 'til midnight.....pmsl.
Anyway it didn't get done, he took one look at all the wires and shit and decided he needed to do it when he was less tired, in other words......with me or just me!
We'll have a bash at it later, and I'll probably sit on the couch and delegate...while he sweats away just puttin the God-damn thing together...lmao
Better be worth it...I will let you know how it goes..and if it works..ie it gets rid of all me wobbly bits!
Well better sign off now, the kids are going stir crazy so gotta go bang their heads together...in a nice friendly way of course...he he
Love ya
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:37:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com