Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::I noticed tonight that the world has been turning while i've been stood here dithering around::..
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Just got off the phone with Scarlet, she sends her love and apologies her pc is now dead! Gonna go down for a few days next month and sort it all out for her. As usual we've had a rawkous conversation, which much giggling and filthy talk with gutteral language.

She has a "friend" he's younger than her....ok 21 so that's 11 years. Nowt wrong with that is there? He's also hot, got a great bod and there is major sexual chemistry between them. However she says they're just friends.....i think it's inevitable they're gonna do it and then wonder why the fuck they hadn't done it before.....watch this space baby!

It's been a long day filled with variety work wise. I've been very busy. Lunch was fab me and little R went for our customary wednesday munch...lush as usual. I spent most of the afternoon feeling light headed and not fuzzy but shakey. Either my blood sugar was low or i wasn't getting enough oxygen. So to rectify said sugar problem i ate a handfull or two of celebrations that were on the "share" desk where all our munchies are laid out for all to eat. I also took a couple of puffs of my inhaler. Still felt odd. I was still feeling odd when i got home. Discussed at work today also was my leaving do! On the cards is a "old skool" night....lmfao ooooh oh see some of them that i work with dressed up i'll pmsl me thinks, me of course will look both hot and yummy, they can only make me look fucking fantastic (ain't i a bitch? lol)

I've been really congested today too. Not helped by the fact that to and from work my route is lined with fields covered with rape. Oh it's very pretty to see all the yellow fields with the sprinkling of poppies thrown in, but driving by with the window down it fucking stinks. And lets face it ladies and gents its just too fucking hot to drive without the windows open, the sunroof open , the air blowers on and the tunes on really really loud. Chez Clio Lou Lou does not have air conditioning at the touch of a button unlike hubby's car.

So there I am singing at the top of my lungs to my beloved Keane (my 2 personal faves being " Can't stop now" and "This is the last time" Their lyrics are fantastic touching and musically wonderful. Spread the word people Keane are amazing!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

People really must think i'm off my head when i'm stationary and they can see me singing away! not to mention the jigging about! And i'll sing pretty much the whole way into work. Other faves i sing along to are Tenacious D, the Darkenss, Aerosmith and the White Stripes. I'll also have a singalong to Katie melua and Nora Jones though my taste is so diverse. The only music i hate is techno, not that you can call it music!

How many of you sing your little hearts out in the car? And what do you listen to?
Laters all (gotta stop typing hubby trying to sleep! lmao)
love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:43:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com